PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
thanks Jim I will miss the big sister in law. Elizabeth she was just one of them people you meet in person that you grow to like the second you meet them. i think she was joking in part about the tiny fingers i got years ago I do have small fingers and hands REst in Eternal Peace Mrs. Elizabeth Osayande sister in law may the lord hold my beloved Kate and all the family and keep them safe and keep them safe may the lord help me now try to gain strength for my own battle. I am not going looking at the internet for video or discriptions of some of these treatments as not to scare me all the more and i am in terror as it is withut making myself a little worse.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Martin, what you are going through beggars belief, when you think things can't get any worse than they already are, they do. They say it's the "Luck of the Irish", but for you my friend there seems very little of this. If it was possible for me to do, i would come over there and try to help... i know that this can't happen in the reality of my life, but please be sure, i would if i could. Hold sway Martin, hold sway.

Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Eternal Member

Well had my first Chemo on Wednesday so at least i know its started i am kind of tired must say still and other things that do go kind of bad with this seem to be happening but others not. In the mean time do i have got out of the hosptal yesterday afternoon and i have no idea how i managed to walk from the ward to the brothers car because i sure can't walk anywhere near that distance today evene with the walking stick yes I had to surrender to the fact i need to use a walking stick and stop acting tough and risking falling down. Oh and now i may in fact get this model finished i am working on tonight but me not rushing building or anything and i am in no race to finish what will be my first model in months.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Forum Helper

Take your time Martin, and look after yourself - recovery is the aim, so give yourself plenty of time. What are you building ?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
Take your time Martin, and look after yourself - recovery is the aim, so give yourself plenty of time. What are you building ?
The Cadillac 1966 ???Download - American car Papercraft! by north07 not rushing do i am not going oh i am making such model for chritsmas are anything as a target date. So I am not even thinking of making a model for someone for Chrstmsas since i don't think i be able to do just one model. takes me long enough to get out of bed right now and the main thing is to make surei take care of myself and get the teatment thats the most important thing
Google Adsense
Old 08-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Forum Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctormax View Post
The Cadillac 1966 ???Download - American car Papercraft! by north07 not rushing do i am not going oh i am making such model for chritsmas are anything as a target date. So I am not even thinking of making a model for someone for Chrstmsas since i don't think i be able to do just one model. takes me long enough to get out of bed right now and the main thing is to make surei take care of myself and get the teatment thats the most important thing
She's a beautiful motor for sure Martin, and i am pleased that you are taking things slowly, you are going to need all your own strong will and power for yourself to get you through this. God bless, and keep positive my friend.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
She's a beautiful motor for sure Martin, and i am pleased that you are taking things slowly, you are going to need all your own strong will and power for yourself to get you through this. God bless, and keep positive my friend.
Yes Peter i am doing my best to stay positive i know i cant keep postiive and my mind off the thing due to the fact its easy to feel the damn pain at times and the tirdness is just unreal thats the amazing thing right now that i can take from the first Chemo the tirdness just seems unreal and can't be fought really
Old 04-28-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctormax View Post
Yes Peter i am doing my best to stay positive i know i cant keep postiive and my mind off the thing due to the fact its easy to feel the damn pain at times and the tirdness is just unreal thats the amazing thing right now that i can take from the first Chemo the tirdness just seems unreal and can't be fought really
get well soon bro,
have to take care of yourself and don't over-do the papers
rest more
Old 04-28-2013, 04:42 PM

Doc,
I'm so sorry for not having seen your thread earlier. I've been so wrapped up in things at home. I sincerely apologize for not offering my support from the beginning. Please know and never doubt that prayers work. Being armed with some of the best medicine in the world along with all of our prayers, you'll have this beat! It was truly strange when my wife suffered that ruptured aneurysm. After I freaked out, then said my prayers and handed it all over to Him, the sweetest calm came over me and I knew she would be fine (and she was and still is). Anyways, my prayers are with you my friend!
Ron