PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
SCARED man

just to say got discarged from hospital this afternoon, it was not a heart attack the doctor had it wrong what it is is I had six literes of fluid on my left lung penmumia aind yes i still have no idea who to spell the thing. I was rushed to hospital on the 17th and kept in isolation for a week as they ruled out one by one T B and Nine other nasties that done now they in the last few days have tried to find out what the cause of the lung collapse was and found an abnormality in the left lung. i don't know how bad it be if its a pneumiaia virus that had never cleared up or a flu virus that never healed scares me no its the word cancer for the third choice that scares me most. that doctor who just wanted rid of me was right the heart attack would seem so much easier to deal with than this. not knowing even now after blood tests galore and other tests but no point going into them and after all that I still could have one of three things in fact i do notice my spelling is just out there on the llimb of awful i am not even trying to write correct i am in to much damn pain right now as the painkilllers and stuff i got on been discharged has left my system. so in few minutes i take the tables for the last thing at night I know some be wondering what it could be believe me i was banging my head nearly against a brick wall when the doctors were ruling out the 10 real bad nasties that first week how the hell could i get T B, then my god if i do then i could well have given TB to my friends and realatives. That was a torture and when i was told by no masks and gloves and i was out of isolation i breathed such a sigh of relief no for myself but for what it mean i had not given my neices and nephews TB or anyone else so if the doctor types among would like to know i am on Augmentin for the anti Biotic, Paracetamol to keep the tempature down and ease the pain and Tramadol and Difene to back that up if need be.

oh and by the way how do i sometimes get a cut when using a craft knife and bleed and the nurse took 20 minutes to find a vein to put the drip into
Google Adsense
Old 06-29-2012, 03:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Wowsers! Sounds like you've had a rough go of it. I've had pneumonia a couple of times in the last year but it never got that bad. I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you. It certainly is not fun hanging out in the hospital or being jacked up on pain meds. Enjoy the nasty tummy that Augmentin provides. It gets me every time.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Right with Willy Goat on this, praying for you and for a quick recovery.

Augmentin actually never hit me too hard and it does a good job for clearing up infections. At least with me. I got to say, I have been blessed with sharp shooters as nurses! The get the vain every time with the first stick. I feel for you my friend in that regard. Even after 30 plus encounters I hate IVs! I would loose my mind if it took 20 minutes to get it in.

I will also continue to pray for you at our Monday night pray group at the church as well. Kind of a multi-person power prayer session! Lots of prayer request and lots of praises. And you will be on that list. I also pray at night with my wife and I will be sure to mention you as well. Not sure that I have any special pull with the Almighty but hay, Couldn't hurt huh?

Rest well buddy.
Corey
Old 06-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Eternal Member

Corey that be nice of you and your wife thanks, and yes i have prayed myself I even was reading the King James Bible i downloaded onto the iphone.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Having a long mis-diagnosed illness myself, and having it turn out to be an odd form of Cancer, well, lets just say I have come to realize the power of prayer over the last few years! I believe that other people's prayers have gotten me through some bad times and have spared me worse. Now that I am feeling somewhat better these days, I find it important to do my part and pray for others.

I will remember you tonight and every night as long as you need it.

Corey.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
DrMax, hang in there, buddy....lots of people here that are wishing you a fast and speedy recovery, and that you survive the health care system. We are praying for you...
Old 06-29-2012, 05:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
My wife went through something similar many years ago, so I have a good idea what you're going through. Good luck and hang in there, we're all pulling for you.

Scott K.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Eternal Member

Thanks guys, well i slept fine had a few good hours good sleep
Old 06-30-2012, 03:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.56 GB
Hmm, not wanting to defend the doc without the full story, but, In my experience, heart attack is always the first choice to treat for chest pains until proven otherwise. For a chest infection, if its viral, unfortunately, the old, rest, fluids and painkillers is about al that can be done. If its bacterial, augmentin duo forte is usually the best choice to wipe out stubborn infections, particularly the ten day course to make sure its dead. By the way, mum was right, chicken noodle soup and take care of yourself. I have nursed many an infection or condition that just doesn't 'fit the box' with symptoms or treatment response. It is always worth investigating a general immune system pickup. Good luck and good health !! Brian
Old 06-30-2012, 05:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
DoctorMax my friend I'm glad you're now recovering.
The list of potential nasties is never reassuring, from any perspective.
Prayers continue to be said on your behalf my friend, be certain of that.
Rest up and recover well, it's obvious your many friends here are supporting you in this.

Kind and respectful Regards DoctorMax my friend, Uyraell.

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.
Google Adsense