PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 05-01-2013, 04:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
pictures of Bob

Here are few pictures of Bob. I tried to post them in my original post but was unable to figure that out. The first is Bob with me and Our God son Jeremy. Next was Bob alone and as a puppy of somewhere around 4 months of age. The last is Bob me and Rusty and Rosie. Even as a puppy there was something special in his eyes. Today I was remembering how he saved Rosie's life one night when he found her playing with roach bait. He nipped at her and made her drop it. Instead of getting on to him I held him and praised him plus gave him a couple of extra treats. Thank you for all of you kind sympathies at our loss.
Attached Thumbnails
pictures of Bob-scan0001.jpg   pictures of Bob-scan0002.jpg   pictures of Bob-scan0003.jpg   pictures of Bob-scan0004.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 05-01-2013, 04:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
OOOOHHH He was a cute one for sure........Rich
Old 05-01-2013, 05:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Beautiful little fella.
I like pic #2 "you talkin' to me"?
Old 05-01-2013, 06:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanOK9 View Post
Beautiful little fella.
I like pic #2 "you talkin' to me"?
I like pic #2 as well!

You were both blessed to have touched each other's lives.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I lifted this from a Military Police web forum I am part of. Hope it provides some comfort.

THE CREATION OF MAN'S BEST FRIEND

God summoned a beast from the field, and he said,
"Behold man is created in My image. Therefore, adore him. You shall protect him in the wilderness, shepherd his flocks, watch over his children, accompany him wherever he may go - even into civilization. You shall be his companion, his ally, and his slave.
To do these things, I endow you with the instincts uncommon to other beasts: Faithfulness, Devotion and Understanding, surpassing those of man himself. Lest it impair your courage, you shall never foresee your death. Lest it impair your loyalty, you shall be blind to the faults of man. Lest it impair your understanding, you are denied the power of words. Speak to your master only through your mind and your honest eyes.
Walk by his side; sleep in his doorway; ward off his enemies; carry his burden; share his affliction; love and comfort him. And in return for this, man will fulfill your needs and wants - which shall be only food, shelter and affection.
So be a friend of man. Guide him through the perils along the way to this land I have promised him. This shall be your destiny and your immortality." The dog heard and was content.
Google Adsense
Old 05-01-2013, 08:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
I keep going back and looking at your pictures.

Picture 3: PURE LOVE!