PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 01:38 AM

Location: I live in Johanensburg South Africa, the real Gangsters Paradise!
Total Downloaded: 40.11 MB
Read through this threat and tried looking at the post on Zealot (which seems to be gone now) and can only think of two things to say:

1. This is a hobby and should be fun, petty politics demean that, Focus on the hobby and not the crystal towers of non-existent power.
2. Don't lower yourself by assassinating the character of a fellow modeller on another forum. If you don't like the forum or its administrator, leave and focus on the hobby in another forum.

In my opinion this thread adds nothing to the hobby so why not close it and everyone get on with their lives!
Old 01-29-2015, 05:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 53.60 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperMaker View Post
3 things i would like to point out here..

1. At this moment i am still a member of zealot, i have not left, and currently have not been banned, no doubt i will be banned but for the moment i have not

2. I will Gladly ask the Admin to close and delete this thread, once i have received an apology from said individual. As i explained to another mod on the forum, i have lost 5 subscribers (in one day - previous to this i lost 2, over a period of 3 weeks) to my you tube channel.. 2 of them sent me a message telling me the reasons they were unsubscribing were due to that post. I believe an apology is warranted.

3. I have no problem with Zealot, this post is not about zealot.. It is a great forum..
Cheers
Keith
Well then you'll be waiting for a long time, as no apology is deserved nor will it ever happen.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Anime Moderator

Total Downloaded: 23.29 MB
Putting on the Mod Hat:

If individuals wish to continue this discussion they will have to do it away from this forum.

Thread is locked.
Closed Thread