PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 10-10-2021, 02:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.87 MB
Ive been a fan for many years. Ive commented only twice in 2 decades mostly at being intimidated by the magnificent work he produces. Astounding! And Amazing! Sums up both of my comments lol. Anyway i can actually say that i have most if not all of his models on disk. I also saved complete build wepages in their entirety in doc format and all the pictures individually in their full resolution. I didnt have alot of faith that his site would have lasted as long as it has. All too often in this hobbly we see sites get a folowing only to close down and fold. UhU02 and his site has been an exception. I am truly thankful for his commitment to his craft and i am very much excited that he has started sharing his process of development for his models as with his Yamato build on his site. Its a rare glimpse into his mind and his workflow. That being said...if your missing a file pm me. Pretty passionate about fostering this craft. I dont believe file sharing is against his wishes, his issue stems from bogging down servers and site space. Hes tried to alleviate this by the secret rooms and such but it may have been too much to manage. My files arent for sale, just trying to be a good steward. If this is some policy violation, sorry, not trying to offend.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzilwidup View Post
I dont believe file sharing is against his wishes...
and yet, everything he has ever done and is still doing, is to thwart the unauthorized sharing of his models.
He makes a point of restricting availablity to only those he deems worthy.

So, you are wrong.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Sorry, totally wrong. Dave is correct.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Yep, Dave is right on with his statement.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.87 MB
ok gentlemen, I stand corrected. Would not want to do anything to harm or upset him in any way. I am thankful to have them all so far as he has been a great influence to me and an inspiration as to what is possible. I have not gotten requests and will not honor any that arise. on a Different note Dave I have purchased your add on pack for the ken west command module and the add on pack for his Sr 71 from ecard models and must compliment and thank you for making those available as they both look awesome and are in progress at my house. I was not aware that you were in here but glad i got a chance to say how impressive they were to you myself. Thank you. Again wasnt trying to offend.
Google Adsense
Old 10-12-2021, 06:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzilwidup View Post
I have purchased your add on pack for the ken west command module and the add on pack for his Sr 71 from ecard models and must compliment and thank you for making those available as they both look awesome and are in progress at my house.
Now thats a more interesting thread topic.
Start posting the progress.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
denzilwidup, did you receive my PM I wrote to you on November 21st of this year ????