PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 03-05-2023, 08:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.23 GB
A Big Thanks for build logs

To those who take the time and effort to compose and post their build logs, a big thank you. Having tried, unsuccessfully, to do it, I think I can understand what it takes to create a build log.

We are all aware that most of the instructions that come with these kits we attempt to build are pretty poor. As a result we are sometimes lost as to exactly how to proceed many times while attempting a build. That is where these build logs play such an important role. First are the provided photos that can show needed details unseen in the instructions. Second is the narrative about how things were done to advance the build as well as documenting problems encountered and flaws in the kits. Furthermore, sharing your techniques and methods are of immense value.

As someone who relies on your build logs time and time again I felt it I have been remiss by not letting you know that your efforts are sincerely appreciated by me.

Paul
Old 03-05-2023, 03:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 134.16 MB
For a recent example, I have to commend Draco for providing some really clear and helpful instructions in the kit of his I've just built. It's not easy to draw them and can be as time-consuming as designing the actual kit.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.46 GB
thast exactly what i try to do with my kits, i try to provide pictures of the actual build