PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 07-06-2023, 07:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Dear all,

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the warm welcome I have received. Your support means a great deal to me. Following the release of the B-25, I have decided to make a 1/72 scale Airacobra available as well. The attached picture shows my test build, although it may not be as neat as I would like due to my rushed construction. The markings for the Airacobra will be revealed soon.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Doug for his invaluable support. His assistance has been truly invaluable to me.

As always, you have the option to support me or buy me a coffee through my Buymeacoffee website (Thaipaperwork is Card model designer). Your support is greatly appreciated and helps me cover my daily expenses.

Best Regards
Nobi

Returned from being absent.-73d5e40e-b1cd-49c2-8305-72f3d6c6cd12.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Returned from being absent.-73d5e40e-b1cd-49c2-8305-72f3d6c6cd12.jpg  
Old 07-07-2023, 12:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 359.93 MB
Bought the B-25. Very nice!

Any chance of an eventual redraw/upgrade of your S-3 Viking model?
Old 07-07-2023, 03:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 134.16 MB
NOBI, I must say that your models look excellent in the untextured white with panel lines drawn, and if you were to release them in this finish I think they would find a market.

I see some of your models are available on ecards (the Helldiver for example which is on my longlist). In terms of you getting the most proceeds, is it better to buy from there or via your site?
Old 07-07-2023, 06:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siwi View Post
NOBI, I must say that your models look excellent in the untextured white with panel lines drawn, and if you were to release them in this finish I think they would find a market.

I see some of your models are available on ecards (the Helldiver for example which is on my longlist). In terms of you getting the most proceeds, is it better to buy from there or via your site?
Thank you for your comment. I am doing my best after being absent for a while. It would be wonderful if you could purchase my model from my online store (https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/onlinestore). I use Buymeacoffee as the payment gateway, and they only accept credit card payments. Once a week, I can easily transfer the funds from my Buymeacoffee wallet to my local bank account. You can find all available models in my online store, and I also welcome for all donations or buy me some coffee through Buymeacoffee's website (Thaipaperwork is Card model designer).

Thank you very much in advance.