PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 06-04-2023, 01:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Dear all,

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude and extend a warm welcome back to each and every one of you. After a long absence, it feels incredibly humbling to return to this community that has always been so supportive.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this remarkable community once again. The wealth of knowledge, experiences, and perspectives that each one of you brings is truly inspiring.

Please know that your continued support is invaluable to me. Your feedback, suggestions, and ideas are vital in helping me improve and enhance the designs I provide. So, please don't hesitate to reach out and share your thoughts. I am here to listen and assist you in any way I can.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
I almost fainted. For a moment I thought this is thread from some years ago . I'm glad I was wrong

It's good to see you back with us and I'm looking forward to seeing your new designs.
Old 06-04-2023, 01:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.27 GB
Welcome back Nobi!
Old 06-05-2023, 11:37 PM

Thank you for your unwavering support. I've heard your requests and will relist the old model while also preparing to release a new and improved design version. Your feedback has been instrumental in shaping these developments.

To continue providing the best service possible, I welcome your donations. Your generosity will contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of this platform. Thank you for being an incredible community, and let's embark on this exciting journey together.
Old 06-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Welcome back! Your presence was missed!
Google Adsense
Old 06-08-2023, 07:25 AM

I am thrilled to announce that the model, which was previously listed and highly sought after, is now in its final stages of the uploading process! ��

I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has supported my work. Your belief in what I do and your willingness to contribute have been truly heartwarming.

As a token of appreciation, I would like to extend an invitation to donate or buy me a cup of coffee. Your continued support will enable me to keep creating and improving these models, allowing us to explore new possibilities together.

If you would like to contribute or simply treat me to a cup of coffee, you can do so by visiting my Buy Me a Coffee page at: Thaipaperwork is Card model designer

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, and I am looking forward to show a new design model with all of you very soon! ��
Old 06-08-2023, 08:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 359.93 MB
Done! Good to see you back.

Still hoping for an eventual redraw/redesign of your S-3 Viking. But for now, your presence on the forum is welcomed.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:27 PM

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for your incredible support. Your unwavering encouragement has been instrumental in our journey, and we truly appreciate your presence.

Today, I am thrilled to announce that I have successfully completed the listing of all the models I have created for our esteemed customers and supporter.

I also delighted to share that I have an exciting new design in the works, and its release is just around the corner. I cannot wait to unveil it to all of you. Stay tuned for updates, as it promises to be a game-changer!

As I embark on this next chapter of my life, I want to invite you to continue supporting me on our journey. Your backing means the world to me. If you would like to show your support, please consider visiting our Buy Me a Coffee page at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer . Every contribution helps me bring more extraordinary designs to life.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support
Old 06-12-2023, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 136.69 MB
Good to see you back. Your Hellcat was the first 'proper' aircraft kit I ever built and is still proudly on the display shelf. There are several others in your shop that I will be buying in short order, and in fact yours is currently the only Avenger design I can find in paper anywhere.

One thing I can suggest that would be an easy win is to offer rescales of all the single-engine craft currently just in 1/100 in 1/72 as well, and possibly the B-52s in 1/144.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Welcome back, Nobi!

Wyvern
Google Adsense