PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 11-25-2023, 10:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 81.09 MB
Searching out some old models

I have been on the search for some old models that I cannot seem to find anymore.

First on my list is the older Thaipaperwork catalog: Warbirds, Modern, and X Birds series. I have a few of these in my files, and yet there were others that I still wish to add to the collection. The last mention I can find of these is in this thread from 2018 around the time Ecardmodels went down: List of Thaipaperwork models

Second, an XP-67 Moonbat, which used to be available through both Gremir and Ecardmodels. Also seen through Wayback Machine browsing of the old Hobby Factory website. I was also able to track down a build thread for this: XP-67 Moonbat . The only link I have found for this was a pirating link on a Russian site.

Third, the tanks by Leypa Studios. These were available through the Hobby Factory site back in the day. Ever since that site went down, these have disappeared from the web. I have the CHar B1 and Type 95 in my files, and there were others that I wasn't able to get around to purchasing before Hobby Factory died.

Any and all help finding these will be greatly appreciated.
Google Adsense
Old 11-25-2023, 10:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
As far as the first one, you might message NOBI here at the forum, but he hasn't posted this month
Old 11-25-2023, 10:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 81.09 MB
I added that to the list because I have messaged him and gotten no reply.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.49 MB
Hi. I did a search and found a comment on a site about Halinski paper models for the XP-67. He said that the detail was very good. I had a look but it is not on the list at the moment, perhaps you could email them and ask? Halinski Publishing - Card Models They provided these pics of a Spitfire XIV and it looks really good. The cockpit inner of the Jak-1 looks a challenge...but it is there for one to do as much or as less as one likes.
Attached Thumbnails
Searching out some old models-spitfire-xiv.jpg   Searching out some old models-spitfire-xiv-underside.jpg   Searching out some old models-jak-1.jpg  
Old 11-26-2023, 12:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Nobi will respond sooner or later. He's either busy with life or has trouble with proper internet access. Give him time.

Other models are unobtainable AFAIK.
Google Adsense