PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 06-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
You just gotta love that video... Great stuff Jim - i could listen to your voice for hours on end - i played the Video 3 times :D
Old 06-06-2010, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
You just gotta love that video... Great stuff Jim - i could listen to your voice for hours on end - i played the Video 3 times :D
Me too mate. I just love listening to my self. My wife on the other hand. I guess she just got overwhelmed. :D

Glad you like the video Peter.

Take care my friend and see you around.

Cheers
Jim
Old 06-06-2010, 04:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
But there wasn't one "Hoot, man" in the narration. :p :D
Old 06-06-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEtoAUX View Post
But there wasn't one "Hoot, man" in the narration. :p :D
That's "hoots man" not "hoot man" Doug. But I will try and get one in if I do any more videos though - just for you.

Thanks for the comment, I think. :D.

Cheers mate.. Sorry! Hoots Mon Doug..

Seamus
Old 06-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Thanks for the vid! I love to see peoples work spaces my wife asked about ya when I had the audio on - I usually have it muted and your commentary was a cant miss!
Chris
Old 06-07-2010, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
Thanks for the vid! I love to see peoples work spaces my wife asked about ya when I had the audio on - I usually have it muted and your commentary was a cant miss!
Chris
Hi Chris. I realised I said "bits and pieces" about a thousand times.

Thanks for your kind words though. I have to say that I saw a chap doing a model build on his Rockets in this forum and that's what gave me the idea. I appologise I cannot recal his name but he did a fantastic build all on video.

Cheers and see you around Chris.

Jim
Old 06-07-2010, 04:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
Here's some shots of my workspace as of today. I think I see now why I seldom complete my projects. Please note the extra ink stockpiled and both a dot-matrix and a laser printer. My current workspace is reduced to the size of a mouse pad.

The model helicopters were a previous fixation.
Attached Thumbnails
My Workshop-s5001037.jpg   My Workshop-s5001038.jpg   My Workshop-s5001039.jpg   My Workshop-s5001040.jpg   My Workshop-s5001042.jpg  

Old 06-07-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife View Post
Here's some shots of my workspace as of today. I think I see now why I seldom complete my projects. Please note the extra ink stockpiled and both a dot-matrix and a laser printer. My current workspace is reduced to the size of a mouse pad.

The model helicopters were a previous fixation.
Now that's what I call a workshop..:D. Not to sure about the television unless your using it to watch Robin Meade in the mornings...:D

Thanks for sharing your great pictures.

Cheers
Jim
Old 06-07-2010, 08:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 73.24 MB
This is a fun thread! One of the things I always look at in the build threads, after the model, is the workspace. Very interesting the things that appear on the board and in the background. It is sort of amazing how much everyone's workbench looks alike in the tools and materials in view. So a special showing is quite interesting, sometimes amusing, and always special. Jim
Old 06-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVA View Post
This is a fun thread! One of the things I always look at in the build threads, after the model, is the workspace. Very interesting the things that appear on the board and in the background. It is sort of amazing how much everyone's workbench looks alike in the tools and materials in view. So a special showing is quite interesting, sometimes amusing, and always special. Jim
Hey
You know you are probably 100% correct. I guess that due to the nature of our hobby we all end up collecting and collecting and collecting. And I told my wife all I need is some glue, a knife and a cutting mat. But the fun is also in getting the other stuff.

Thanks for your comments and I hope that either yourself or others will pop their pictures in here as well. Would be nice to see others modeling areas.

Anyone out there with the smallest modeling area or do you have a modeling workshop in an unusual place? In the toilet, bathroom, under the stairs. Pictures please..:D Wonder if we can get some bites on this. Would be fun to see.

Cheers
Jim
Google Adsense