PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 05-10-2011, 08:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Smile mclaren m8a

model that i started for now i printed it on regular priter paper so its more fragile

sorry the pics are small
Google Adsense
Old 05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Banned

I got just about as far as you are now with this model, the body and chassis were done and MY DOG ATE IT! My Cats were playing, chasing each other all over the place, they went nuts one night. I noticed my dog chewing something orange and thought it was a chew toy. The Cats knocked it off of the table by the time I the realized what happened, he had eaten quite a bit of it. I found the rest of it out on the lawn the next day. The LDProducts Ink held up really well through his digestive system.

Those little supports that go into the radiator house in the nose through me off the first time around. nice job. I love these cars and am going to try it again. I want to scale it up though, and now that I have my 13" x 19" printer, and see you building it, I feel motivated.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 33.47 MB
Your off to a great start. This is as far as I got with this one. Hope to get back to it soon.
Attached Thumbnails
mclaren m8a-mcl4.jpg  
Old 05-20-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
I got just about as far as you are now with this model, the body and chassis were done and MY DOG ATE IT! My Cats were playing, chasing each other all over the place, they went nuts one night. I noticed my dog chewing something orange and thought it was a chew toy. The Cats knocked it off of the table by the time I the realized what happened, he had eaten quite a bit of it. I found the rest of it out on the lawn the next day. The LDProducts Ink held up really well through his digestive system.

Those little supports that go into the radiator house in the nose through me off the first time around. nice job. I love these cars and am going to try it again. I want to scale it up though, and now that I have my 13" x 19" printer, and see you building it, I feel motivated.
Thanks guys also my dog was chewing on one of my plastic model kits thats why i never let my pets near them