PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 04-19-2015, 07:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
2008 or newer Mustang or Shelby paper model with interior?

Hey guys.

Has anyone seen a 2008 or newer Mustang or Shelby paper model with interior? I've been working on a new superhero idea and I want to create a custom car for the character. I have a collection of old movie serials and I've been watching "The Mysterious Dr. Satan" with the hero the Copperhead. I got the idea to update the Copperhead from the 1940s to modern times. If you are a fan of "The Red Hood" from DC Comics, he will be very similar. I'm working up a custom action figure to use with my custom action figure dioramas and play-sets. I'll use them the custom figure, some custom props and photograph for an action figure comic book. I'd like to repaint and resize a Mustang or Shelby Cobra into the Copperhead custom vehicle. Black with "copperhead" scale twin stripes, copper colored wheels, and a copperhead redesign snake logo (redesign of the Cobra Snake emblem). I've found a few nice looking models so far, but nothing with an interior. I'll trick the car out with a few Knight Rider-Black Beauty-Batmobile-James Bond gadgets.

Thanks Clif

https://www.facebook.com/CliftonCustomToys
Google Adsense
Old 04-24-2015, 02:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
No luck on a paper model Cobra with an interior. I did find a 1/12 scale plastic kit of a 2010 Shelby Cobra KR at Hobby Lobby and may go with that. It will be more durable for photography sessions. I'll still use the paper model cars for background use and "stunt" vehicles.