PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 01-25-2021, 08:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Question I'm still waiting for the ink?

but I never got it yet because of covic19 problems and issues! but I decided to show you all a look a like in paper style! there is no tabs as of yet! until I try to test fix everything together and see how it fits then waiting for the ink for my new printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 ink cartridges 954 or 954XL hopefully soon but? for now I want to show you how big this parts are I've been watching other people how there ideas work out how to make them bigger and bigger by separating parts by computer graphing on there paper modeling parts piece by piece! I will demonstrate how it's done on paper modeling skills! testing all the parts on every sheets of paper please do not print out the blue prints or you will wasted ink for nothing! just download it and save it in you files until I get ink and show you all the color pages!
Old 01-25-2021, 09:07 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
The drawings look very good Michael, with the exception of the wire wheels. Looks like they may have to be hand generated. Other than that, I think you're on to something good here.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:31 AM

Thumbs up that's right I draw them free hand rockpaperscissor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissor View Post
The drawings look very good Michael, with the exception of the wire wheels. Looks like they may have to be hand generated. Other than that, I think you're on to something good here.
there going to be turned into 3D mode as soon as I get my tri colored in too! print them out and thank you for your support! I'm trying to Improve to be a better paper modeler and more into 3D effects including the wheels hubs caps and more as I go on! but thanks again! will you be on my friends list here on my buddy list I mean? I don't have much just one! but don't worry as soon as I got my ink I will start making the prosses of test building it! as i go on with other things! drawing more stuff! as I wait for it!
Old 01-29-2021, 01:35 PM

Thumbs up still waiting for my ink to print this out and test build!

so what I did the unthinkable! I remastered all the parts as the way it should be! so I did remodeled the whole model in this pic of Syd Mead's paintings and I did researching and I found out it's NOT a Mercury Turn Pike it's more of a painting of a future version of a 1959 FORD THUNDER BIRD!
is what I did to make it more like the replica exactly alike! it card stock
and the model is only blue prints so yes you can download it here! but No don't print it out and I have the right colors for it but there still no ink as of yet!? me too! you are probably asking yourself I can't wait to build it!
or when can I build it? I have another drawing on the board but it's not finished! yet too! but I yes I will just release the blue prints too show you all how I did it?
Old 02-02-2021, 02:19 PM

another drawing of syd mead's paintings!

in this one! until still no ink as of yet? dame snow! anyway here is my next model yet to be done! and colored!
Attached Thumbnails
a new Syd mead's paper model coming soon January 1 2021-sydad5.jpg   a new Syd mead's paper model coming soon January 1 2021-us-steel-concept-art-syd-mead-02.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-03-2021, 02:26 PM

Thumbs up another masterpiece of syd mead's!

concept futurealistic cars blue prints not to be printed just download only!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:30 AM

Thumbs up yet? another paper model draw and yet? to be done!

another Syd Mead's creations! like this one! the back looks like a Cadillac design the middle looks like a Pontiac and the front looks like a Chrysler! as for the wheels from front to back looks like a Corvette! of this type of car that Syd mead's put idea's in his head! amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
a new Syd mead's paper model coming soon January 1 2021-syd-mead-007-1-.jpg  
Old 02-09-2021, 12:15 PM

Thumbs up yet more blue prints of syd meads creations idea's!

this one is very challenging shaping and test building but? as now I just got a email from HP telling me that I'm not going to get my ink to print out my color pages as of yet? but? it will be on February 27 2021? I was getting it today but? no dices now I'm going to have to wait until the end of February? I'm so sorry for the delay of this mite caused of all of you!
Old 02-12-2021, 09:58 AM

Unhappy I have sad news!

I won't be making any more paper models anymore! no more ink my new printer is not working with the new models that I wanted to make and test build are useless to me without ink sorry all about this there will be no more models to make new ones that I was hoping for! and I'm not!! happy about this at all I would like to be removed from this forum I have no other reason why? I should be here in the first place if I can't make anything work out right! It's useless just can't print anything in color and make I'm very frustrated!~:ma d:

there is nothing I can do it's not good at all! I don't know what to do? it's not fare at all? I have new paper designs just standing there without nothing to do?

have this ever happened to you??? can't build them can't print them out can't do anything to them without ink?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:46 PM

Exclamation wait just a minute??

there is some great news after all! I got help from my sister in New Jersey about my printer problem and I got help about HP support about my ink supply that they don't have any more ink of 954 or 954 Lx is been discontinued now I have 952 Lx is now works on the other side of my new printer and I just printed my first page! in color yet? to be test build on state of mind see look for yourself! now I'm back in business! YES!! it's a miracle what technology can do? on the other side of!
Attached Thumbnails
a new Syd mead's paper model coming soon January 1 2021-dscf7035.jpg  
Google Adsense