PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 11-23-2010, 04:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
My two cats have this very interesting relationship with the various models in different stages of build that I have around my study... They view them with these wary eyes, as if to say "what the heck is this thing that my human is spending so much time on?" and they tend to be very cautious around them. I've had a few sniffs, one or two casual touches, and that's it. No teeth marks, no crushed constructions, and I sometimes have two pairs of eyes that watch me intently, as if to make sure I am assembling the thing correctly... It's almost funny to watch sometimes. I love my fur-children. And they love me.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
My suggestion to you would be to get a cat... I have two, and they've never chewed, played with, or done anything more than sniff any model I have ever built. Once you have a cat, no more mouse problem...
Same here, exepct no mouse problem ever. Except... my cat weighs 17.4lbs and he sits on my stuff ALL THE FRIGGEN TIME!