PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 03-20-2008, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
The very best of intentions

A man went fishing one day. He looked over the side of his boat and saw a snake with a frog in its mouth. Feeling sorry for the frog, he reached down, gently took the frog from the snake, and set the frog free. But then he felt sorry for the snake. He looked around the boat, but he had no food. All he had was a bottle of bourbon. So he opened the bottle and gave the snake a few shots. The snake went off happy, the frog was happy, and the man was happy to have performed such good deeds. He thought everything was great until about ten minutes passed and he heard something knock against the side of the boat. With stunned disbelief, the fisherman looked down and saw the snake was back with two frogs!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
A Bear and Rabbit are in the woods. Both are having a bowel movement, the Bear looks down at the nervous Rabbit and asks him, "Do you have a problem with Poo sticking to your fur?", the Rabbit nervously replies, "No, I don't". The Bear looks down at the Rabbit and say , "Great!!" and picks up the Rabbit and wipes himself with him.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Trained Snakes

One of my favorites!
I have a recording of Justin Wilson telling this joke during a stand-up comedy routine around 1965 (before his TV cooking show) of course, it is told in that Cajun lingo..."I gawruntee".

Old 03-21-2008, 11:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Ah, yes, Justin Wilson. Thank God for vinyl...one of the first projects when the audio portion of the hobby shop is set up is to convert his albums to mp3 format. I really loved his bits on Phideaux. Was he ever able to teach that dumb dog how to swim? Speaking of dogs....

Subject: Thought for the day.....

A dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try
this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, see who is really happy to see you!