PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 12-08-2011, 01:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.79 MB
Shopping Complaints

With the Holiday shopping maddness that comes with the season, I thought of some weird complaints that you could tell the clerks so you could make their day. Feel free to add more of your own!

-I looked all over the Seasonal Department and couldn't find any Salt and Pepper.

-They wouldn't let me use the "10 items or less" express checkout because I was buying a dozen doughnuts.

-I wanted to buy a few models, but I didn't see anyone that looked like Carmen Electra, Paris Hilton, or Fabio.

-Can you check this pack of 1000 sheet toilet paper for me ? Last time I only got 997 sheets.

-I asked a clerk to help me, but he said that I looked like I was beyond any help.

-I look through all of the money holder greeting cards, but couldn't find one with any money in it.

-I went to an "All You Can Eat" buffet resturant. On the buffet table were nothing but cans of cold beans. Apparently that was all you can eat there.

-I bought a pre-lit Christmas Tree, but when I oppened the box, the lights were turned off.

-If your store is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, why do you bother putting locks on the doors?

-This shirt said "One size fits all", but we can't fit more than one person in it at a time.

-Non of the Action Figures were doing anything.

-I want to buy a tree skirt. Do you have anything in a size 17?

-Got any new antiques?

-When I asked for some fresh cheese, they gave me milk.

-The sale says "Buy one, get one free", but I only need one, so can I just get the free one?

Google Adsense
Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.43 MB
And when you stop in for fast food during your holiday shopping trips, be sure to ask the kid behind the counter for a Happy Meal with extra happiness...

Later! OL JR
Old 12-09-2011, 07:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Made for a funny read!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.43 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke strawwalker View Post
And when you stop in for fast food during your holiday shopping trips, be sure to ask the kid behind the counter for a Happy Meal with extra happiness...

Later! OL JR
Ya know, I do this from time to time in a McD's restaurant... depends on how playful a mood I'm in... you get the quirkiest responses... sometimes the cashier will burst out laughing, or they'll snap there head up from staring at the register and look at you quizzically as they 'get it', and sadly, the younger kids working the registers usually glance this way and that, looking forlornly for the "extra happiness" key to press on the register (I kid you not... one girl was like "ummm... I don't see a key for that!)

Like my sister who's a teacher says, "I weep for the future"...

Later! OL JR