PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 244.35 MB
oh there was a guy i worked for many years ago who was less than clever when it came to common sense... the list goes:
cutting the branch off a tree which he was standing upon at the time and fell out of the tree...
dropping a wheelbarrow on a pasting porche car in the road...
driving a tractor in to some electric gates at work and then blaming the tractor for breaking them...
dropping a tree on a lecturer at college three times in one year- and yes that was for tree surgery...
parking up the company van and then backing the forklift into it from 50 feet away...
jet washing the kitchen at work with an industrial jet cleaner in a confined room- made more mess than it was supposed to?
walking out half way into a job whilst we where concreteing a carpark just as the concrete was going off( and getting dark)...still had several tonnes to spread leaving only two of us to finish off..
getting confused which hand of his was his left hand... never go driving into london again with him..
crashing into a road island whilst looking at a pretty girl..
dropping his phone in the car and then searching for it whilst doing 50 on a road- he actually went under the wheel to look for it down by the pedals- we all had to grab the wheel itself!
driving on the brakes in icey conditions...
over loading the van at work so when i braked for the local roundabout- i had no brakes at all...and nearly crashed the van!
doing his driving test so many times we lost count...became a runing joke at work...
mowing over the bosses keys at work... although one could say it was the bosses fault...
being late for everything... upto an hour on most occasions..
hammering a firework into the ground and then lighting it...
telling everyone he knew more about plants and stuff and then asked the window cleaner at work how did we get all the sunflowers to point in the same direction? (well its the way you plant the seeds...and he believed him?....)
and the list goes on...not surprisingly he got fired...and then started his own business- which is still going today....not that many of his employees stay around for too long...
and me for being a complete idiot for working for him for five months and only getting one broken toe and thats because he dropped a turf lifter on my foot...half a tonne of machine- though that could be my fault as i was wearing trainers around him...silly me..
Old 02-14-2012, 11:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 313.47 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to murphyaa Send a message via Skype™ to murphyaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-22 nut View Post
How about holding two wrenches for our mechanic to jump start a battery basically Connecting the batteries together yes i know batteries are weak but a tazer like yours how Much does it cost $$ and yes I am only young that time 12 years old so considered my self dumb enough to do that for him

F-22nut
I've touched a car battery in a ways to cause a shock. Those buggers hurt.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I have just read it now in the office, and.... well.... lets just say it is coming quite a lot to control one's self.

First thing I think of is jackass...

"Hi my name is Johnny Knoxville and this is the Tazer!"
Old 05-18-2012, 04:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 70.75 MB
Send a message via MSN to Lex
I have seen a video of someone actually demonstrating the use of a taser on himself...

He zapped himself in the first ten seconds, the next six hours of video was him lying motionless on the floor......

(that same guy also demonstrated the effects of a pepper spray, I'd say that was much more suffering than this one)