PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 10-05-2008, 04:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Smile Juggler

Cop pulls a guy over speeding down the interstate.
Cop asks the driver," Why were you going so fast?"
Driver replies," I'm sorry officer, but I am a performer, a juggler, and I am very late for a performance in the city. I was just trying to get there on time."
Cop smiles, and takes a half step back,"A juggler? Wow, I love juggling, but could never get the hang of it. Tell you what, you get out and do some juggling for me, I will cut you a break, and not give you the speeding ticket."
"But officer," the driver says,"all my equipment and props are at the gig, so I don't have anything to juggle."
"Well, I have some road flares in the trunk of my squad car,"the cop says,"Can you juggle with those?"
"Sure! Lets get them out!", exclaims the driver.
Cop gets out the flares, and strikes them lit.
So there they are, along the side of the highway, the driver juggling the lit road flares, and the cop staring in enthused amazement,
when a car slows and stops beside them, then backs up and parks.
The driver climbs out and promptly walks up, and climbs into the back seat of the squad car, shutting the door behind him.
The cop walks back to the squad car, and opens the door, "Hey! What the heck are you doing?" he asks the man now sitting in the back seat.
The man replies," Just take me to jail officer, I'm drunk, and there is no way I can pass that sobriety test."
Google Adsense
Old 10-05-2008, 10:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
That's awesome!!!! If only all drunk drivers were that smart :D
Old 10-11-2008, 06:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 219.9 KB
This is a true story but ... but it fits here ...

Lateish evening, back street with speed bumps, so I'm going too slow to get out the way when a Jag Mk X swings wide round a corner at indecent speed and I think me hour has come.
But it only takes out the driver's side mirror so I three point and hot pursue, speed bumps and all.
I'm catching up in me little Toyota and he stops and gets out.
Big bloke too ... but I'm in it now ... so we enter discussion.
Being dissatisfied with his response to my protests, and a suspicion forming in my mind about the possible content of his bloodstream, I suggest we invite the police to attend so that they can venture an opinion on responsibility for the damage to my car.
He agrees, and not only offers the use of his mobile but himself dials the police assistance number before handing me the phone to speak to them.
A while later he left the scene in the back of the police car accompanied by a breathalizer in meltdown.

(Readers may wish to question my sanity ... as I did at the time.)