PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Comedy stand

Old 03-14-2009, 07:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to treadhead1952
Daddy, I wanna go to the Zoo!

A little boy was pestering his Mom and Dad everyday for weeks wanting to go to the zoo. Finally, Mom talked Dad into forgoing his usual Saturday afternoon ball games to take Junior to the zoo.

When the happy pair arrived home late in the evening, sunburned and smilin' Mom asked Junior, "So, what part of the zoo was your favorite?"

Giving it some determined thought he finally answered, "When Daddys' horse came in 30 to 1 and I got Ice Cream and a Dollar Bill." :D
Google Adsense
Old 03-14-2009, 08:41 PM

Kids like ice cream and dollar bill (in our case yen bill) are universal or so. When one of my sons was junior high school student he liked horse but was not supposed to buy betting ticket so his spoiler Mom added ticket buying for him to my honey do lists. To my annoyance, regardless of win or lose he never paid back a bet. Thanks to your post, I remember it and now am going to claim him accumulated advance so that I can enjoy buying spree of paper models.
In writing this, I borrowed words and expressions you wrote somewhere but it is necessary for me to improve my English command to fit in the forum because insanity alone is not enough:D
Old 03-14-2009, 09:19 PM

insanity alone is not enough:D

I still think that's plenty enough to fit in here! Hilarious stories from both of you :D:D
Old 03-15-2009, 04:05 AM

This reminds me of the Vet, whose car broke down whilst taking a penguin back to the zoo. A fellow motorist pulled up and asked if he could help, and the Vet said "Yes he could. I have to get this penguin to the zoo today, if I give you £50 would you do it for me?"
The chap immediately said "sure!" took the penguin, and the £50 and went on his way.
Two hours later the same motorist passed the vet, who car was now being repaired, and pulled over to chat. The Vet was aghast to discover the penguin still strapped in the front seat.
"I asked you, AND gave you £50 to take that animal to the zoo!" he said
"I know", said the motorist, I had £20 left over...were off to the cinema now!