PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > CT Ertz's projects

Old 06-09-2018, 04:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit

I have been working on the final parts of the Barrataria kit. I know some of you have been following my build thread in Ships And Watercraft. I will let you all know as soon as number 59 in ready to go in CT's Paperclads! I will have it in ecards soon. Thank you all!
Attached Thumbnails
CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-1-post-uss-barataria.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-barrataria.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-1-instructions-uss-barrataria.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-uss-barrataria-parts-pages-1.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-20180605_194029.jpg  

Old 06-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Thank you Corey! Really looking forward to the release of another of your Civil War river vessels.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:25 AM

I actually have several ready. Including the full hull version of the CSS Louisiana.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 205.52 MB
This is great, you can never have to many of Corey's vessels lined up as you head toward retirement. I look forward to adding all of them to my files. Thank you for your efforts in producing CW vessels.
Joe
Old 06-10-2018, 03:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I will get this one when it is available, Corey, although it may be a while before I get it built (as you know, I have some WiP build threads in this forum that are a decade or so old).

Don
Google Adsense
Old 06-20-2018, 03:58 PM

The directions and cover are done. I put it into a PDF and sent it off to Chris over at ecards! Soon it will be available!
Attached Thumbnails
CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-20180605_193825.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-20180601_165027.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-5-instructions-uss-barrataria.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-7-instructions-uss-barrataria.jpg   CT's Paperclads no.59 USS Barrataria, full hull kit-1-cover-uss-barr.jpg  

Old 06-20-2018, 04:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.88 MB
I'm looking at the period drawing and noting that the perspective on the sternwheel frame circle is off: if you can't get your perspective correct on distant rotating machinery while multiple people are trying to kill you with heavy weapons, you aren't worth much as a combat sketch artist, are you.

Dang, I wish my hands would allow me to build paper models, she looks good.
These river ironclads, tinclads, and cottonclads, sure have a variety of interesting shapes.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:43 PM

yeah... pretty bent in the drawing..! My model shows it a little more straight...
Old 12-29-2018, 09:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Available for Purchase?

CT-

Unfortunately, EcardModels is still out of action. Can your USS Barrataria be purchased anywhere else?

Thanks,

Matt
Old 05-01-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtraveler77 View Post
CT-

Unfortunately, EcardModels is still out of action. Can your USS Barrataria be purchased anywhere else?

Thanks,

Matt
Send me a PM and I can help you out! Thanks.