PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 02-12-2008, 12:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
1:300 Essex decks and hangar

I want some 1:300 scale decks and hangar to be designed for the Maly Modelarz Essex kit. The decks are all an awful shade of red, completely fictional. The 20mm gun galleries are also incorrectly shaped, with the corners being squared off instead of properly curved. I think it would be really nice if someone could create replacements. It wouldn't require much, if any, CAD work and I could provide model scans, drawings and many photos to anyone wishing to take on this minor project. Someone has already done a flight deck so it would be just the catwalks, gun tubs and 20mm galleries.

A bit more complex would be a hangar bay for this same kit. Although I could scratchbuild it (it was white, after all) it still would be a nice addition and I'm sure many others with this kit would be interested. Once again, I could provide drawings etc.

So what do you all think?

Cheers,

Avery

[email protected]
Google Adsense