PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 04-24-2021, 08:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
1904 Erie canal Barges

Dear Friends:
With the new computer I have started to go through the 25+ CD of down loaded Models dating back to more or less 2000 When the family got first PC and a new daughter (colick 2am discovered paper models) So far I have got 10 diks transfered to one 32 gig thumb drive still looking into the external hard drive for the new computer. But I found these drawings the tug and barges would have been used on the second erie canal. I would love to have paper models of them I put out the drawings below and will send the Jpegs to any one interested for better detail than what shows in the thumbnails.
Thanks,
Miles
Attached Thumbnails
1904 Erie canal Barges-canal_barge_tug-1904.jpg   1904 Erie canal Barges-canal_barge-1904-1.jpg   1904 Erie canal Barges-canal_barge-1904-2.jpg   1904 Erie canal Barges-canal_barge-1904-3.jpg  
Old 04-24-2021, 09:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
very cool!...
Old 04-24-2021, 02:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear friends:
Did some research and these drawing a a couple of years early they would not have fit in the 2nd erie canal locks were only 110 feet long they were ment for the last current Erie Barge started opening in 1910 and the locks could have handled the size want to go look in buffalo museum for photos of that time for deck details
Enjoy
Miles