PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 10-05-2009, 03:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
40k Marines, etc..

I have a good stack of 40k vehicles etc; I'm making drop pods left and right right now actually, but I'm having a nearly impossible time finding any 40k standups, mini's, whatever you call em. I have found some fantastic standins for Tyranids over at OneMonk

and his guys can easily function as Imperial Guard as well, but what about the more defined guys, like the classic space marines? I have considered making my own based on the photos on the website, but I'd prefer to have "backs" to the models, instead of a "two faced" model, front sandwiched against front. Any ideas?
Google Adsense
Old 10-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
I hate to refer you to another site in dispute but since it is in the process of being fixed I would refer you to the download section of Zealot and there under warhammer you will find a space marine and a terminator. Good luck
Old 10-05-2009, 06:36 PM

All I can offer is the observation that Games Workshop has been very aggressive in the past in the legal defense of their "intellectual property." I would maintain a low profile regarding 40K and Warhammer items, especially if they are being distributed for profit (or free.)
Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 AM

silver, I joined up over there, but didn't see the files you mentioned in the download section. I'm still looking through past posts though. Any chance you know where they are at specifically? I also found some nifty space orks over at squirmydads section of papermakit. I'm at work, or I'd provide the link, but I think you can google for it.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 11.18 MB
In the download section there is a cathegory called "Movies, TV shows and Games" which has a subsection called "Warhammer". There are also Warhammer models in the "Mecha and Anime" section.
Google Adsense