Old 07-25-2023, 07:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Penikas View Post
Howdy Nobi,

I used your original posting.

Bob
Bob,

Wow! This model looks amazing even though it's assembled using a low-resolution kit. Are you interested in getting the original kit for this model? I'd be happy to send it to you. Just send me an email, and I'll provide you with the original kit for this model.
Old 07-26-2023, 04:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Just how many models did you design?Lol. Every so often I come across yet another model of yours I never heard of before. On Facebook someone posted few pictures of your vehicles and BTR got my attention.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Just how many models did you design?Lol. Every so often I come across yet another model of yours I never heard of before. On Facebook someone posted few pictures of your vehicles and BTR got my attention.
I've been designing models for long time, with over a hundred models completed. However, the BTR model is relatively old, and I haven't added it to my online store. I'm unsure how much interest there is in tank models, so I'm contemplating whether I should design more tank or warship models. If you have any suggestions for specific subjects or scales that you'd like me to design, I'd be more than happy to hear them.

As always, you can support me through donations or simply treating me to a cup or two of coffee at Thaipaperwork is Card model designer. Your support is highly appreciated, whether it's through donations or coffee, and it means a lot to me.

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide.
Old 07-28-2023, 11:01 PM

Finally, I successfully completed the test build of the Marauder model. It took quite a while to test build the model as it's relatively large even though it's in 1/72 scale. The complete kit will be available for sale on my online store soon. I'm thrilled and grateful for all the support. Your support has truly motivated me to continue designing more models in the future. Thank you so much for all your support; it gives me the strength to keep on designing.

Thaipaperwork WIP-img_0283.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Thaipaperwork WIP-img_0283.jpg  
Old 07-30-2023, 12:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.75 GB
NOBI, really nice B-26. Here's my B-26 story.

I lived in San Antonio back in the day and was friends with some of the Doolittle Raiders. One evening - which I hope I never forget, my family and I spent the evening with Col. James "Herb" Macia and two of the Raider' widows (Knobloch and York). He told us some about the B-25s and the Doolittle Raid, but he really wanted to tell us about what he did after the Doolittle Raid. He joined the 320th Bomb Group flying B-26s and boy did he actually seem to love that plane.

Veteran Tributes
Doolittle Raider, James Herbert Macia Jr.

B-26 320th Bomb Group Serial Numbers
Old 07-30-2023, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanShort1 View Post
NOBI, really nice B-26. Here's my B-26 story.

I lived in San Antonio back in the day and was friends with some of the Doolittle Raiders. One evening - which I hope I never forget, my family and I spent the evening with Col. James "Herb" Macia and two of the Raider' widows (Knobloch and York). He told us some about the B-25s and the Doolittle Raid, but he really wanted to tell us about what he did after the Doolittle Raid. He joined the 320th Bomb Group flying B-26s and boy did he actually seem to love that plane.

Veteran Tributes
Doolittle Raider, James Herbert Macia Jr.

B-26 320th Bomb Group Serial Numbers
That's a fascinating story, Ryan. I'm thinking of recoloring the B-26 with the markings you provided. I really like the nose art on that plane. Perhaps I'll start with "Miss Fortune". As for the first marking, I'm almost done is "Flak-bait" from the 449th Bombardment Squadron, 322nd Bombardment Group stationed in eastern England.

Old 07-30-2023, 08:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.75 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBI View Post
That's a fascinating story, Ryan. I'm thinking of recoloring the B-26 with the markings you provided. I really like the nose art on that plane. Perhaps I'll start with "Miss Fortune". As for the first marking, I'm almost done is "Flak-bait" from the 449th Bombardment Squadron, 322nd Bombardment Group stationed in eastern England.

Flak Bait is definitely a worth choice!
Old 08-06-2023, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siwi View Post
Thank you NOBI. I don't currently have this fine aircraft in my collection and it would be welcome on my display shelf. Have you planned yet which aircraft the model will depict?
Siwi, can you please send me your email address? I will send you a copy of B-26, kit is available now :-)
Old 02-10-2024, 03:53 AM

Apologies for the lack of updates as I've encountered another health issue. I recently underwent eye surgery again, rendering me unable to use my eyes for several months. However, I'm pleased to announce the completion of my latest model, the 1/72 scale Curtiss P-40E Warhawk - Edward F Rector.

You can support my work at thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/onlinestore/product-page/1-72-curtiss-p-40e-warhawk-edward-f-rector

Thank you in advance for all your support. I'm grateful and deeply touched by everyone's contributions.

Old 02-10-2024, 10:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Outstanding choice! I have mine and hope I actually get it built.

Don