PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 10-20-2010, 06:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 29.49 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by willygoat View Post
It's a very good model. I honestly don't see a point in re-doing it. I've got one mostly built and it's great.
Willygoat, I was hoping that you'll do a build thread on the Starship or at least post some build photos.

Any chance of that happening?

Thanks,
Swampfox
Old 10-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
I HAVE a paper Calypso ship. Its basic but its the Calypso. It was printed here in Bogotá some 30 years ago and sold locally. I can scan it as long as I don't get into trouble with the Cousteau family.

I also want anybody to design a highly detailed paper model of the Cessna 337 Skymaster. Nobody has done it in paper, Only in plastic by Hawk/Testor, Aurora (mold lost in train crash when Monogram purchased Aurora back in 1977), Airfix and Heller. This Cessna "Mix master" as sometimes called, is without doubt one of the most beautiful private plans ever made. And for military fans, there was also a USAF version called the O-2 and widely used in Vietnam and purchased by several countries including Chile. It was also used as a spyplane by our own Colombian Air Force.
Greetings from Colombia!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 313.47 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to murphyaa Send a message via Skype™ to murphyaa
I was days away from finishing a model of the Skymaster when all hell broke loose and I lost everything when my pc crashed.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
Willygoat, I was hoping that you'll do a build thread on the Starship or at least post some build photos.

Any chance of that happening?

Thanks,
Swampfox

Swampfox, I actually do have an old build thread here, but the model got crushed accidentally. It fell off the cutting board when I was carrying it to the table and I stepped on it. Doh! I do have plans to rebuild though.

Here's the link to the thread
NC&J Beech Starship 1:33
Old 10-23-2010, 02:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
A Gulfstream 1, also known as a G-156? Or a large Beachcraft 310 with interior? Though never one to play I did make a balls to the wall high speed runway pass right on the deck about 10 years ago in one and felt about 4 minutes behind reality. Keep em stright and level, play no games and you could live past age of flying. Engines! I love engines. A beautiful 4360 on a test stand would be sweet. A big J-79 in display cut away stance. A 4884 in detail with tender, even the old Civil war General locomotive. The top of my pile would be an accurate cross section of an American carrier in the 50's with a Cutlass on the elevator. maybe a slice down through the tower with the bridge open. Or a Fokker D-7 with no fabric, all sticks and bones. Jump in and add what you wish for. Sorry I posted my stray thought on the subject outside the current thread.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
wish list

more of the sleek SF rockets as shownon paperback covers of the 50ties and 60ties. Google pictures will give a lot of possibilities under 'Vintage SF' , or SF Spaceships etc. Will be happy to send examples!
Old 10-23-2010, 12:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 29.49 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by willygoat View Post
Swampfox, I actually do have an old build thread here, but the model got crushed accidentally. It fell off the cutting board when I was carrying it to the table and I stepped on it. Doh! I do have plans to rebuild though.

Here's the link to the thread
NC&J Beech Starship 1:33
Well heck willygoat, what are you waiting for an invitation? ;-)

Please consider finishing the model.

There, how's that for an official invite?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would be interested in seeing the completed model... What scale are you building it at, the original 1:33 or something else?

I can't wait to see the finished Starship....

Swampfox
Old 10-29-2010, 01:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.26 MB
I'd love to see a model of the Founder's Building of Royal Holloway University of London - since I spent 3 years there I have a bit of an attachment to it. One of the most stunning examples of Victorian architecture, and could be a kit with some wicked detail.
Attached Thumbnails
What would you like to see designed?-4752_big-founde.jpg   What would you like to see designed?-royalhollowayfounderslondon-seabhcan.jpg  
St. Peter's & Vatican - 1:3900 - Micromodels
Old 11-02-2010, 10:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 167.48 MB
Wish List

Now, I know there aren't many aircraft that someone doesn't make a model of, but here are a few I can't find. If anyone knows of an available model of any of these, please let us all know, and if any designers out there want to make someone very happy this Christmas......?

1 What would you like to see designed?-armstrong-whitworth-aw-660-argosy-e1.jpg 2 What would you like to see designed?-beech-uc-45j-expeditor.jpg 3 What would you like to see designed?-curtiss-c-46-commando.jpg 4 What would you like to see designed?-de-havilland-venom-fb50.jpg 5 What would you like to see designed?-gloster-javelin.jpg 6 What would you like to see designed?-miles-m-65-gemini-1a.jpg 7 What would you like to see designed?-north-american-snj-5c-texan.jpg 8 What would you like to see designed?-percival-p-6-mew-gull.jpg 9 What would you like to see designed?-spartan-7w-executive.jpg 10 What would you like to see designed?-vickers-701-viscount.jpg

They are:
1 Armstrong-Whitworth Argosy
2 Beech Expeditor
3 Curtiss Commando
4 de Havilland Venom
5 Gloster Javelin
6 Miles M-65 Gemini
7 North American Texan
8 Percival P-6 Mew Gull
9 Spartan Executive
10 Vickers Viscount
Old 11-02-2010, 10:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
i would like a free version if the beech expeditor and the curtiss commando for christmas that would make me happy
Google Adsense