PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Designers helping designers

Old 10-01-2018, 10:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 604.62 MB
Request for livery illustration

Hello everyone who are reading this post, I am making a big collection of Indian railways Papercraft. In the downloads section I have uploaded the Indian railways AC electric multiple unit manufactured by BHEL but I have a model which I would like to build. It has really complex textures on it and I am just a 15 Year old who does not have much knowledge about making livery illustration. I have used few of livery illustration designed by Raj veer but currently he has lost all his data. I am going to make the tejas express coach and it's end on generator but the texture is a big obstacle to me . I need help so that someone can help me out with my needs. The website paintcad.com has livery illustration but it doesn't have the one which I want . Please let me know if anyone is ready to help me out. I have something that can help but it is of one side. I need of both sides. The work is not urgent so I can wait until it is designed.
Google Adsense
Old 10-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
I will try and see if I can assist as I also have an interest in Indian Railways.

I have sent you a PM....
Old 11-17-2021, 08:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 450.69 MB
Smile

This thread is old, but if you still need any help, you can contact me. I will try my best