PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Diorama

Old 10-24-2023, 10:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello ! My next project depends on the season. By the beginning of Advent I would l

Hello !

My next project depends on the season.

By the beginning of Advent I would like to build Schreiber's Advent calendar village for my dearest wife.

The model building sheet comprises twelve pages with fifty parts. The texture is simply beautiful and romantic and makes you want to start .......

I'll start with booth 1

Snowman and window picture reinforced with 1 mm cardboard... Cut out part 23 and copy the reinforcements

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0001.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0005.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0006.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0007.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 10-25-2023, 11:40 PM

And further ....

Insert reinforcement and cut out the window... glue it to the flap...

... insert the window ... then assemble it step by step and glue in reinforcements

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0008.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0009.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0010.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0011.jpg  
Old 10-26-2023, 11:41 PM

Hello

Stick the last reinforcement under the flap... and then simply close the lid

Cut out the snowman, color the edges, glue on the support... and the snowman is ready

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0012.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0013.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0014.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0015.jpg  
Old 10-28-2023, 12:06 AM

Advent calendar village - Schreiber

​And further...

... with house three ... the two parts of the wall prepared ...

... glued together and covered the adhesive flap with the rest of the reinforcement ... after putting the wall parts together, cover the adhesive flap again, this way I achieve good stability.

Best regards
Kurt​
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0016.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0017.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0018.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0019.jpg  
Old 10-29-2023, 12:44 AM

Hello everyone

Before the roof is put on, I install a layer of cardboard under the flaps... roof put on and base plate prepared for gluing underneath.

Fireplace and reinforcements prepared...assembled...

... and placed on the roof, done.

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0020.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0021.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0022.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0023.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0026.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 10-30-2023, 12:50 AM

And further ......

.... with booth 3 ...with a hasty look behind the doors

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0027.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0028.jpg  
Old 10-31-2023, 12:20 AM

This is followed by house 2 with the stepped gable... which I reinforced with 1 mm cardboard

The intermediate result!

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0030-2-.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0049-kopie.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0051.jpg  
Old 10-31-2023, 11:45 PM

And further .....

The next stall has a canopy which I reinforce with 0.5 mm cardboard... so it's quite stable!

Sincerely

Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0052.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0053.jpg  
Old 11-01-2023, 04:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
Thanks for the pictures - They remind me that my wife and I will be in Germany for the Christmas markets in December.

Here is another market much smaller and very different from Schreiber's

Mondorfer Bastelbogen

Cheers
Mike
Old 11-02-2023, 01:47 AM

Hello Mike ,

yes I know the Mondorfer market , it looks also very fine

and now letīs go on .....

House 1 with five doors... is finished after four hours of construction

Sincerely
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0001.jpg   Hello !  My next project depends on the season.  By the beginning of Advent I would l-dscf0002.jpg  
Google Adsense