PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > eric_son's Projects

Old 09-02-2013, 08:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Just checking. Did you make this version available yet ( in 1/33 scale )?

Going thru the many Luft 46 posts.

Thanks

Isaac
Old 09-03-2013, 09:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.19 MB
Hi Isaac,

Thanks for the response. My work-life balance is currently taking a severe hit, with work getting the upper hand.
:(

If I get some free time, I'll do a quick pepakura rescale. But I won't have the time to do a test build. I'll have to rely on Pepakura's 'accuracy' for that one. I'm pretty sure the fuselage formers would take a severe hit in accuracy though.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_son View Post
Hi Isaac,

Thanks for the response. My work-life balance is currently taking a severe hit, with work getting the upper hand.
:(

If I get some free time, I'll do a quick pepakura rescale. But I won't have the time to do a test build. I'll have to rely on Pepakura's 'accuracy' for that one. I'm pretty sure the fuselage formers would take a severe hit in accuracy though.
Eric

Hopefully things will ease up for you.

For the fuselage formers, I think those could be scaled up from your 1/48 versions?

Looking forward to the 1/33 scale version. I will fit the BV 210 cockpit from the Modelik kit.

Thanks

Isaac
Old 09-04-2013, 03:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.19 MB
Hey Isaac,

Roger that. I'll get to work as soon I as get a chance. I'll message you when ready.

By the way, I was in Tokyo for two weeks -- 8/19->8/31 -- for a business trip.
It was hellishly hot and humid! My office in Tokyo is roughly a 15 minute walk from Gotanda station. And my oh my -- by the time I reached the office, I was all soaking in sweat.

I'm frequently go to Tokyo to attend meetings, but it's very rare that my stay includes a weekend. And fortunately, my weekend was free, and I was able to get around. I went to Kamakura that Sunday. Had a great time, despite the rain.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_son View Post
Hey Isaac,

Roger that. I'll get to work as soon I as get a chance. I'll message you when ready.

By the way, I was in Tokyo for two weeks -- 8/19->8/31 -- for a business trip.
It was hellishly hot and humid! My office in Tokyo is roughly a 15 minute walk from Gotanda station. And my oh my -- by the time I reached the office, I was all soaking in sweat.

I'm frequently go to Tokyo to attend meetings, but it's very rare that my stay includes a weekend. And fortunately, my weekend was free, and I was able to get around. I went to Kamakura that Sunday. Had a great time, despite the rain.
Eric

You were less than 4 Km from me ( I am close to Daikainyama station ).

Yes, it is really hot and muggy here in the summer. I am soaking wet when I get to work. I then change my T shirt for the day. When I get home, that T shirt is soaked as well.

Thanks

Isaac
Google Adsense

Tags
blohm und voss, bv p.212.02, luft46