PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 05-06-2020, 07:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.26 MB
does anyone got professor plastik silver age flash paper model pdf?

it's a holiday gift from prof. at Christmas 2011. Recently I started to make papercraft models that I did few years ago,and professor's work really impressed me,so I decided to craft those models again.i used the wayback machine to get those works,but one thing really annoys me is that the sliver age flash pdf was not save by the wayback machine,so I'm hoping that anyone have ever download the pdf can contact me,I could really use your help. sorry for my poor english
Google Adsense
Old 05-06-2020, 07:38 AM

does anyone got professor plastik silver age flash paper model pdf?

it's a holiday gift from prof. at Christmas 2011. Recently I started to make papercraft models that I did few years ago,and professor's work really impressed me,so I decided to craft those models again.i used the wayback machine to get those works,but one thing really annoys me is that the sliver age flash pdf was not save by the wayback machine,so I'm hoping that anyone have ever download the pdf can contact me,I could really use your help. sorry for my poor english
Old 05-06-2020, 07:42 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
I have contacted the designer in the past about his figures, here on the forum and on Facebook, but I haven't gotten any reply to either message.

I hope someone can help you out
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-06-2020, 07:45 AM

thanks for your reply,i really look forward to get that paper model again
Old 06-30-2020, 07:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
Just uploaded files related to this topic, 3 recolors of Tekzo's 1:35 SdKfz.2 Kettenkrad rescaled to 1:24 to match vehicles designed by Prof. Plastic and friends of Golden Age Superheroes in Paper. Versions in Luftwaffe tan, Heer gray and US Army olive with front wheel fender and additional parts, with his permission.

This was further inspired by recolors by Forum en Papier members of Toni Mauricio's 1:17 Willys Jeep and KdF Kubelwagen, which can be rescaled to 1:24 by printing 2 pages per A4 sheet.

Matching figures in 1:12 can be found in the Captain America set as well as Red Skull, which can be printed 4 pages per A4 sheet to get 1:24.

Should be available in the military vehicles folder after moderator approval.
Google Adsense
Old 06-30-2020, 07:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
Just uploaded files related to this topic, 3 recolors of Tekzo's 1:35 SdKfz.2 Kettenkrad rescaled to 1:24 to match vehicles designed by Prof. Plastic and friends of Golden Age Superheroes in Paper. Versions in Luftwaffe tan, Heer gray and US Army olive with front wheel fender and additional parts, with Tekzo's permission.

This was further inspired by recolors by Forum en Papier members of Toni Mauricio's 1:17 Willys Jeep and KdF Kubelwagen, which can be rescaled to 1:24 by printing 2 pages per A4 sheet.

Matching figures in 1:12 can be found in the Captain America set as well as Red Skull and Blackhawk, which can be printed 4 pages per A4 sheet to get 1:24.

Should be available in the military vehicles folder after moderator approval.