PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear Ultra:
Wonder what the shipping would be to the US or Canada? I suggest you get the thicker card save on the glue. You are lucky to find this find!!!!!
Enjoy,
MILES
Old 04-20-2013, 03:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffro View Post
Last week I paid $4.15AU (per sheet) for 1mm card about A2 size (420mm x 590mm) so $20 for 500 sheets (I'm assuming it's A4) is pretty good. If it's a choice between buying a $20 can of glue or $20 worth of 1mm card, I'd go for the card to save the time and effort. It also depends on how much 1mm card you think you'll use... If you stick with the 0.5mm stuff (pardon the pun) then at least you have thinner card when you need it...
well 1 mm card i'm going to need a lot but the problem is storage and family approval and yes it's A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Linnabery View Post
Dear Ultra:
Wonder what the shipping would be to the US or Canada? I suggest you get the thicker card save on the glue. You are lucky to find this find!!!!!
Enjoy,
MILES
trust me you don't want to know as in here the cheapest shipping company stands at 7 dollars per kilometer and that's a lot of kilos between me and you guys so you'll probably end up with paying 10 or 20 times the original price

thnx

ultra stone