PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 06-22-2021, 05:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman View Post
I can agree with no reservation. Peter is one of the most
fair to deal with.
model arrived safe today from peter. post costs and delivery times not hot but not his fault, no one else has the model i want and he did kindly cut me a deal with post rates
Old 06-22-2021, 11:43 PM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterdude View Post
Being quite new to paper modeling, I was looking for a relatively simple build of a harbour tug boat, I found a build log on this forum and decided the Schreiber-Bogen harbour tug "bulldog" would be a nice place to start.
The price for the kit ranged from 9 to 12 Euros, so far so good, but adding a single kit to my cart at checkout I was getting prices of 25 to 33 Euros shipping.
Are there places that offer low shipping? I did find one store that said free shipping on orders over 69 Euros and that's great but I do not yet have a long list of models I am ready to order.
If you have a favorite vender with great shipping costs to the USA, please share!

Try to look at E-Bay, sometime you can find some Original models in better price and shipment, It is always better to order few models from places like GPM as already see in responses, you will pay less, also you can find some free models in Canon Creative Park or TSMC and some more, not many models but you can print them.....
you can also try to connect to some friends and order together models.... I did not find this option yet but.. and good luck