PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > First Cuts; A Lounge

Old 06-17-2021, 08:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Schreiber-Bogen SCH-699 kits

I found these super simple and cheap Schreiber-Bogen kits of 3 boats in one pack. I thought they might be fun to try out some different glues and also Schreiber-Bogen has a fun video on how to water proof them to float!

While shopping for a low shipping cost, I stumbled on a different variant with the same kit number so I ordered both from Spain, I have never ordered anything from Spain but I will remain hopeful they show up.

I like glue that does not warp and adds strength, thick super glue does that but it is Not forgiving, if you get it on show surface. I have been playing with Zip Dry glue, if I get it on show surface, I can usually rub the glue with a finger tip and it will ball up and come off clean if not allowed to fully cure. I am still on the fence if I like this glue or not.

The first photo is current product in 1:100 scale

Second photo is the one I had not seen before (possibly out of print) and it is 1:200 scale.
Attached Thumbnails
Schreiber-Bogen SCH-699 kits-produktbild-5970-1532163898-bild-450.jpg   Schreiber-Bogen SCH-699 kits-3-barcos-pequenos-1-200.jpg  
Google Adsense