PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.63 GB
More AMLs

This thread from the Polish Kartonowe forum has a detailed build sequences and a couple of variants of an open topped armored car for download.
You have to go all the way through the posts to find the download links, some are dead, some are currently active.

Some of the models have already been mentioned on PaperModelers, but there are two new ones.

The models have been posted by their designer, Ervin, for download. I want to thank him for making more of these amazing models available.
I hope this thread does not turn into an acrimonious debate about what is or is not a legal free download.

Stuff that is not in copyright are many things (but not all things) published before 1923. More recent legal freebies are materials the rights holder has made available to the public under a variety of licenses or permissions. These licenses may contain restrictions about how the un-assembled model and the assembled model can be used.

The AML models site fall into the latter group, the author is letting us enjoy them, but we should respect any use and redistribution restrictions he has placed on them.

Lets show Ervin some respect and appreciation by downloading them from the links he posted, not patronizing pirate sites, and not pirating the version that he sold to GPM for commercial release.

I apologize for being a grouch, but I hope this remains a nice thread that only deals with our appreciation for these extraordinary kits. Ervin is a suberb artist, a skilled draftsman and has been very very generous to have given us such incredible gifts.

modelarstwo kartonowe, plastikowe ... :: Zobacz temat - PANHARD AML
Google Adsense
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Thanks for posting this. Wish I'd got the AML 90s when the links were still open, but the 60 will keep me busy for a long time.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
John, Thanks so much for the heads up on these treasures. I believe I have the whole collection. I wish I knew if he would allow sharing. It would be so easy to just send out a CD, or DVD of these to those people we know and trust. Again, Thanks!