PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thumbs up Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit

A (paying) project I am following, which is quite incredible:

"Here are the first pictures of our oncoming 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit. The kit will contain the crawler transporter, the mobile launch platform with LUT, the Saturn V launch vehicle and the Apollo space craft, each of them available seperatly"

http://www.microartwork.com/

The complete kit will contain almost 20,000 parts, with a fantastic amount of details (see pics below). Actually, the Crawler Kit is nearly finished, and will be (we hope) quite soon available (price to be defined).

The next one willl be the Lauching Platform with LUT, so it will be possible, before release of Saturn V/Apollo kit, to use Revell 1/96 plastic kit, or better the kits which can be found on J Leslie's Lower Hudson Valley (http://jleslie48.com), excepted naturally the astounding Greelt's 1/48 model.

Go and look at the MicroArtWork site, it's worth the time!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit-apsatlutcraw.jpg   Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit-ctcorn00.gif   Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit-closeup-corner-b-side.jpg   Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit-finished-truck-2.gif   Awsome highly detailed 1/96 Apollo/Saturn V paper model kit-truck17.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 10-12-2009, 06:59 PM

Some great detail there! 20,000 parts!!!!! WOW!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:08 PM

Yes,

for the whole thing (crawler transporter + launch table + LUT + Saturn V + Apollo (which will means for us a huge amount of weeks of work!!!!!!)

But it is a quite 10 years project, and they say that the the Crawler Transporter alone is quite reday to be released (some 1,700 parts), with neither release date nor price definitly announced.

I hope it will be one day a reality, but even if not, the work is highly impressive!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 89.45 MB
It is amazing, and has been so for years. The html source of the front page contains a "copyright 2006" notice. So don't hold your breath.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:32 PM

Cool Don't worry,

the last e-mail I received from Mischa was yesterday .

So, even if I am an irreversible optimistic dreamer, practizing road bicycle racing teached me that you MUST dream and act for victory, even if you KNOW that you can't win. :( Otherwise, you just stare at the TV....:o

So, I am both patient in acts and passionate in dreams , and I regularly breath!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Google Adsense