PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 08-31-2023, 08:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 70.48 MB
Amazonian River Boat Paper Model

I drew this boat in 2018, and lacking a better name, I decided to call it the Amazonian River Boat. I drew it and ended up forgetting the sketches in some folder on my computer.

While digging through my hard drive, I stumbled upon the Sketchup and Pepakura templates. So, I decided to finish it.

The final template consists of 53 pieces divided into six sheets. I've labeled the pieces with letters, so assembly is straightforward: each piece fits with another piece named with the same letter.

To make assembly easier, I've created a sheet with illustrated instructions, so I believe anyone who is genuinely interested in assembling it won't encounter many difficulties.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I used 180g recycled paper that has a color resembling burnt cement, giving the model a nice appearance.

This weight of paper provides the boat with a strong structure, but I think 150g or even 120g should suffice.

Link: Amazonian River Boat Paper Model - by Papermau - Download Now!

Google Adsense
Old 08-31-2023, 10:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
I for one would like to see this one and the bootlegger boat side-by-side, sitting on the side of a river