PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet

Old 06-20-2011, 12:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 209.02 MB
Panhard AML-60

Another two versions of Panhard from ervins is AML-60

spanish spanish_AML60.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
french French_panhard_AML60.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

ervins posted those links from himself so you can be sure it's legal. Enjoy it and thanks him for superb job.
Google Adsense
Old 06-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Cool, these models are incredible. Grab'em while you can. I have seen many models become available, then just disappear.!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.31 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to The Omega Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
Cool, these models are incredible. Grab'em while you can. I have seen many models become available, then just disappear.!
They don't really dissapear. You just don't know where to go find them...or can't go there because of your scruples.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned

Well, the "Wayback" machine is most useful. As far as scruples, since we are talking about free models, that is what I am referring to. As I am sure you are aware, almost anything can be had if you want it, and "scruples" are not at hand (or heart, as the case maybe). This one in particular is interesting, because the author has one version of it that is available commercially, in printed format. That he offers these different versions free is, great, odd, but great.

Thank you for your compliment, in regard to having scruples, unless you meant "scrapple', which I had with eggs for breakfast yesterday! I do "archive" many models, and have given many back to the designers who have lost them due to hard drive failures, or other extenuating circumstances. So, I guess in the strictest sense, they don't disappear, they just get harder to find.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:01 PM

Just checked, these links still work unlike the earlier ones!
Google Adsense