PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews > Freshly Unpacked

Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 481.4 KB
@ Darwin- I actually had no problem with Paypal. Orlik refunded 21 zloty($6.95) on 12/28/12 and Paypal refunded it to me the same day.

Did Paypal complete the transaction or are they continuing the hold pending review?
Old 12-31-2012, 08:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Paypal did complete the transaction (two of them, actually), but it took them over a week in both instances to release the funds to my account...and never did notify me of the reason they instituted the holds.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
After reading the rave revues of Orlik I too ordered from them. I found the ordering process a bit clumsy, but it ended up working to perfection. The overage on shipping ($27) was returned and I do like this company and the models they offer. Thanks for the heads up
Old 01-03-2013, 10:42 PM

New Update

Got my order today. Wow. They sent it registered post! In a heavy package as well. I actually ordered two GPM models from them: the USS Ward and the Wittman Tiger.

Of note here is the GPM USS Ward came with laser cut formers and detaisl at no extra charge: that's $16 us for the model and laser cut formers!
Old 01-04-2013, 12:28 PM

Pics of what was in the package

Here are a few pics of what they sent. The Tiger was $17.64 and the USS Ward was $16.96 with the laser cut formers and details (railings, launch rails etc) included at no extra charge! Shipping was $8.65, which I found very reasonable considering that it came from Poland, arrived in only 8 days, and was sent as registered mail. Nice customer service! I would recommend them to anyone.

Google Adsense