PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Kit Reviews > Freshly Unpacked

Old 12-18-2012, 02:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
My Christmas presents to me

Just got a small order from Paper Model Store last night. Sort of a mixed batch of vehicle orientated items.
The John Deere is a really simple diecut on heavy gloss stock so I might actually finished it.
The Old Cars book is sort of neat. Should be actually titled as Steam Cars since it has a good article on the history of steam powered cars with some nice line drawings. Then 2 b&w models of a 1899 Locomobile and a 1909 Stanley Runabout. No scales given but would guess the Locomobile around 1/12 and the Stanley about 1/20.
The WMC ZiL-130 builds 2 versions; a drop side and a box body version that I'm not sure what it was designed for since it has venting and such to imply its carrying people or animals.
The Modelik Ferrari F1 2007 since I wanted to check it out and have been getting a collection of Ferraris in paper and plastic going.
The Orlick Zis-5 since I've heard that it was basically a copy of an Autocar CA (also have heard that it was based off a IH) so want to see if it can be reverse engineered back once I figured out which it was copied off of. So far it looks Autocar to me.
Now back to work on my Ursus tractor. Am taking photos so will try to put together a thread on it.
Google Adsense
Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 316.45 MB
Looking forward to seeing some build threads next year

Tim
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Enjoy your Chirstmas gifts!

Wyvern