PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Fine Scale Paper Modelers > FSPM Lounge

Old 11-26-2010, 06:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by piginapoke View Post
hope you don't mind ruben but i inverted your latest logo designs to see what they would be like.

Until i saw the inverted version, i was debating between the bottom left and bottom 2nd from left. after seeing the inverted colour versions, i must say that bottom left is my favourite as it works as well with inverted colour.

your logo works so well, you can imagine it on clothing, posters and also on the scale cube that is being discussed.

also, it really works with the ipms globe in the middle, the earlier ones without it look so empty now.

well done
No problem
Thanks for offering a different view on them. I hadn't thought on trying it.

Actually I was worried about that particular design.
It didn't completely satisfied me at first because it is not as "simple" as I would have liked.
However, my doubts start to disappear now.

I'm not sure I can clean other sketches I have since work has started to take more time. But probably later I can contribute something different.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by airdave View Post
yeah I still like Tappi's paper cube idea
I do to!

Maybe we could take the scissor idea and put it in place of the IPMS graphic, that way it will be a community project.

Mike Bauer
Old 11-27-2010, 05:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 417.89 MB
I think the logo itself should be self contained single image such as nibela's which should capable of being used on its own when required, but also able to be easily incorporated into a larger assembly image (such as the scale cube).

I think making the cube count as part of the logo itself won't work as that would make it too complicated, and it would end up too big for use in promotional material.

It's fine to use the cube and nibela's logo for example together but nibela's logo for example does the job of informing the viewer on its own.

The vote therefore I suggest should be for a single image that can fit on the scale cube for example. We can decide on the cube design and how the logo is used on it and other promotional material later.

You may already have deduced that I'm favouring a particular logo!

In progress: Canon Alice in Wonderland Tunnel House, Canon A340, Learning Blender
Old 12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Looks like interest in making more logos is fading away I will collect what we have over the next few days and put it to a vote!
Chris