PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects

Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 0

And here we go...

Finally the Steam Rocket troopers have been released. Now you can add arial assaults, secret infiltrations, attacks behind enemy lines and all manner of long range blood thirsty deeds to your steampunk army!

Use the following URL to get a special cardboard Warriors Forum only discount: Gods of Steam: Steam Rocket Troopers - Desktop Wargames | RPGNow.com

Comments, reviews and ratings highly appreciated :-)

"I never truly believed her, she was young and prone to flights of fantasy. It wasn't until I heard them, great gusts of air and steam droning in the distance, then i saw them, these flying men of Moriarty. We were not prepared for the arial attack.

They first dropped the bombs and then cut through our ranks with their swords and motorised saws. I watched in horror as the people I fought with was engulfed in flames from their infernal weapons. It was a horrific slaughter and we barely escaped with our lives. "

extract from the diary of Rose, Grant daughter of Holmes.

Desktopwargames.com proudly present the arial combat figure set for its critically acclaimed "Gods of Steam" Steampunk army figures.

You can now add speed and range to your attacks.

Hundreds of of unique figures combinations possible. 6 Colours, 8 weapons, 6 figures + 6 inverse amounts to almost 350 unique combinations.

Below is just some of the combinations for just one figure... there is 5 more to configure.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Pretty impressive, Dragnoz. Remember me from Cardboard Warriors? I'm Slimyscaly!

Tags
figurine, models, steampunk, wargames