PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2021, 04:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 48.92 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to Dane
PSG-Modeler

Hello everyone.
As a result of long deliberation and under the pressure of life circumstances, the scales tipped in favor of continuing the publication of my magazine PSG-Modeler.
It is not possible here to describe the events that led to this decision. There just isn't enough room. Therefore, I declare briefly: I continue to create my own magazine of paper models PSG-Modeler.
I will publish new paper models that I am developing and building at the moment. This is the Airspeed AS-6J. In parallel, I will try to pay attention to the development of the British destroyer HMS Defender.
I'll start with an old model that I developed almost 10 years ago. This is a French longboat of the 18th century. I have already published the final report on this model. However, now I want to post a story in detail about how I built it.
I will briefly describe my work here. The details will be published on my website, which I have significantly updated.
I hope that my stories will be interesting to someone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psginstrcover.jpg (342.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg CSA-AS-6J-Envoy-Pic-02.jpg (58.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 2021-10-18-HMS-Defender-03.jpg (35.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg fairCopyWeb-218.jpg (247.3 KB, 43 views)