PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Help Desk > Hardware

Old 02-19-2011, 11:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Not sure if this will be of any use, but here is the guy I bought my CIS from eBay My World - double2ink I also buy my refills from him.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreMir View Post
Not sure if this will be of any use, but here is the guy I bought my CIS from eBay My World - double2ink I also buy my refills from him.
Sweet. I did not realise you had one of these Mike. Thanks for the information mate. I will check it out.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
On the electronics forum I belong to, everyone uses this company. I see the same systems on Ebay at twice the price.

Continuous Ink System,Refill Ink Cartridges,Bulk Ink Refill,CISS,CIS,Printer Ink,EPSON,HP,CANON,Brother,Continuous Ink System (CIS),Refillable Cartridges,Continuous ink systems,CIS,CISS,Bulk Ink,Refill Ink,ink refill,Refillable Cartridges,CIS Ink,Bul
Old 02-19-2011, 07:03 PM

I have just raised a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I found a couple of other complaints on their very blank facebook page about them not answering email or their phones. Am I angry? Nope. But upset that they did not prove me wrong after all. Sad that we need to resort to legal action. Oh well. Thanks guys (again) for your links. I have told the wife that I am not going to wait any longer and buy from another company. I told the BBB that I am looking to get my money back. $100.00 is way to much to just forget about.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagpiper View Post
I have just raised a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I found a couple of other complaints on their very blank facebook page about them not answering email or their phones. Am I angry? Nope. But upset that they did not prove me wrong after all. Sad that we need to resort to legal action. Oh well. Thanks guys (again) for your links. I have told the wife that I am not going to wait any longer and buy from another company. I told the BBB that I am looking to get my money back. $100.00 is way to much to just forget about.

Cheers
Jim
Glad to hear that you are getting the system elsewhere Jim, and also that you are going to seek legal action against the company - toooo right, any amount of money, if taken and nothing received for it is STEALING - THIEVES will be prosecuted {they have boards saying this in shops - same applies on the net} Go get 'em Floyd......
Google Adsense
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 PM

Here is an amusing little update. I got an email from them saying they are going to get my order sorted. Anyhoo I thought I would check out their face book page. They deleted my complaint as well as the others. They also deleted my comment stating I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. And they also told me that their phone lines have been fixed. Man for a company that supplies over 50 thousand kinds of ink/systems/CISS systems (they told me this today) you would think they would have working telephones. I also checked the USPS tracking number - again - just for a laugh. Nope! Not been picked up yet. Oh well miracles do happen.

Cheers
Jim
Old 02-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Jim... they're having a freakin laugh - only you aint laughing... me neither ! what a shoddy layout and no way to run a business. This Constant supply of ink system ? does it really mean Constantly ASKING for them to SUPPLY the SYSTEM Heck... you could have had your own business supplying said system at this rate. Keep at 'em Jim. Regards. Pete.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
It took me about 10 minutes to find out that the business is bankrupt, the Owner Rick Hillery has it listed up for sale in a number of business listings. You will not be getting your money back from these people. He probably has that website up to suck up the last remaining dollars he can. It took 2 minutes to find postings gong back to 2008 that they were a bad outfit to deal with. It was a $100 dollar lesson. If you look at the bottles that comers on these kits you will notice that there are very variations. That means they are probably being banged out by the same companies. Nobody makes molds that similar. I have seen the same units varying from $27 to $100 dollars for the same units. It is always best to do a little research and see what people are getting. This is lost. Do yourself a favor. Let it go. Recover the peace of mind.

OR: Peter Hillery is listed as living in Vacouver, B.C., try and find his home phone and harass him.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 PM

lol. Thanks Zathros for taking the time to check this out mate. Oh well as they say. Wonder why they bothered to send me an email then! Perhaps they got bored or something else. lol

I'm not stressing over it to be honest. Heck I used to spend more a week on Pizza! Seriously. Not really good when your a runner. lol.

But glad you found some information.

Cheers
Jim

p.s. The reason I chose them is that they had a lively web site. Man it had pretty colours and looked the bizz. Any used car salesmen in here want to sell me a used car. lol
Old 02-25-2011, 04:38 PM

Fancy a laugh

Well even though they still do not reply to any emails or phone calls they sent me my order. OK Now just look at the pictures. You can see that considering they supply ink and this is ALL the packing material in the picture. There is huge amounts of room for the inside box to bounce around and get broken. And it did. You can see that one complete ink container is empty so it is still useless.

I am still working with the BBB and have sent them the pictures.

Thought I might as well put them up here too.

Anyhoo as I said I am still after my money back but now I have 2 ink systems. One for the wrong printer and one with an empty container.

This is better than watching a soap anyday. Wonder what they would do if I put these images on their face book page. lol Nah! Can't be bothered.

Cheers all - to be resumed.

Jim
Attached Thumbnails
InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01733.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01734.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01735.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01736.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01737.jpg  

InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01738.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01739.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01740.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01741.jpg   InkReloaded.com / Ultragamut.com DONT use THIS company for ANYTHING-dsc01742.jpg  

Google Adsense