PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Help Desk > Hardware

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Post Eol

Quote:
So, why do you keep Nautica Moderator in your signature?
I have no control over what the admins do.

Quote:
The inaccuracies you defend, and the words you twist around, so you can have fun at the expensive of others.
I may twist words but never facts. I generally find expensive others to be no fun at all. I am fond of chocolate cookies though.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Manic View Post
I have no control over what the admins do.

I may twist words but never facts. I generally find expensive others to be no fun at all. I am fond of chocolate cookies though.
Then how is one to interpret your borish humor? Why do consistently contribute to destroying this thread instead of adding your obvious insight and intelligence into it? Do you know the subject matter? Seems like you do, rather well, I might add. Is your disdain with me, or just in general? You see, I would generally be interested in what you have to say. If it is relevant to the thread. Is that too much to ask? I have shown you, and others, how the terms are used. Industry standard terms.

I also might add, Dark Chocolate cookies are my personal preference, but so what, right? If I am in keeping with the tone shown.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
To the Comedy Stand it is then!
Hiyo silver...awaaaaaaaay
Old 07-29-2011, 07:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Post stay on target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
Then how is one to interpret your borish humor? Why do consistently contribute to destroying this thread instead of adding your obvious insight and intelligence into it? Do you know the subject matter? Seems like you do, rather well, I might add. Is your disdain with me, or just in general? You see, I would generally be interested in what you have to say. If it is relevant to the thread. Is that too much to ask? I have shown you, and others, how the terms are used. Industry standard terms.

I also might add, Dark Chocolate cookies are my personal preference, but so what, right? If I am in keeping with the tone shown.
I do not know what "borish" means nor was I able to find a definition of it anywhere.

However, I agree, let us get back to the topic of this area "card modelling tips and tricks' and leave the discussion of electronics and baking to forums dedicated to those savoury subjects.

EOL . . .
Old 07-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
This thread is now closed.