PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > HOWTO: Use the forums

Old 07-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Receiving e-mails on subscribed threads

Hello,

I like this forum a lot, but I've been staying with Zealot almost exclusively because I can't figure out how to get e-mail notices from papermodelers.com when new posts are made to my subscribed threads. I like to check my e-mail and click on those first.

I've checked my settings here and they seem to be correct (instant e-mail notification) and I've checked my spam and junk e-mail folders and there's nothing in there. I use Outlook on Windows Vista.

Can anyone help or is this normal?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 21.91 MB
I used to get the email notifications, but I turned them off. I think that was the only option. I guess you'll need an admin to help out.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Facilitator

Total Downloaded: 368.13 MB
Hi Jim,

Your setting are correct, and you should be receiving emails. While I would normally say it is your ISP provider that is rejecting the emails, we have had noting be problems getting emails through to sbcglobal.net email server, you must have clicked on the link in the welcome email in order to register with the forum. So that may not be it. Can you drop me a PM and I will try to look into the issue further. Thanks for letting me know.

Jason