PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > HOWTO: Use the forums

Old 07-29-2022, 05:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.29 MB
I am having the same problem. When I login, it logs me out.
Old 07-30-2022, 09:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 21.24 MB
Prior to the attempted breach that prompted this thread, I’ve always had problems logging in. But once I was logged in, I stayed logged in regardless of checking the “remember me” box or not. Now things are completely the opposite. I no longer have problems logging in, rather have problems staying logged in and with “remember me” checked. I’ve noticed that if a thread has no images attached, or minimal images like this thread, I stay logged in. In other threads it depends on how the images are linked in the thread, and I would assume where they are linked outside the forum. If the images are linked in the traditional sense, outlined on how to link images in this forum, I stay logged in.

This forum unfortunately is the only forum I have the most trouble with, the only forum my security software really freaks out on, giving me numerous warnings that this site is “configured incorrectly”, and is “unsecure”.
Old 09-06-2022, 10:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 0

Something is going on on this BB. I log in and can read postings. If I try to look at picture it logs me out and I have to log in again. Some times back space works..

Anyway, I am supposing I am not the only one with this problen?

Guy

PS I would like to start a build log sometime too.. in the near future
Old 11-22-2023, 09:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 720.98 MB
Hello Administrators,

Please can you help me with this login issues I am repeatedly having?

I’m logged in, but when I click on a pic, my screen goes black. Then it gives me:

"vBulletin Message“
“You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page”.

I try to log in then it just brings me back to the same v bulletin message.

About 1 attempt in 5 I can get an image to appear. Typically the picture window attempts to load but it just doesn't. Very frustrating now because I am depending on the site for instructions to the Boeing 314.

At first I thought it was because the pictures were too big or the connection too slow and it times out, but I don't have issues with that elsewhere.

Maybe you can guide me?

Regards,
Alan
Old 11-22-2023, 10:39 AM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
Treebeard, PositiveRate, can you give me specifics on your system? OS, browser etc?
Cloudflare has upped our security level, as it seems the gallery was being targeted for attack this time.

I have no problems on my pc or mobile, so we need some additional details please.

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Google Adsense
Old 11-22-2023, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 720.98 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman View Post
Treebeard, PositiveRate, can you give me specifics on your system? OS, browser etc?
Cloudflare has upped our security level, as it seems the gallery was being targeted for attack this time.

I have no problems on my pc or mobile, so we need some additional details please.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for getting back, I know the platform is all run on a volunteer basis, so I appreciate that a lot!

I'm using a
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014),
macOS Big Sur, Version 11.7.10 (20G1427),
Chrome Version 119.0.6045.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Hope this helps? Any other info needed just let me know.

Regards,
Alan
Old 11-22-2023, 12:24 PM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
Hmm. I'm not using mac, but I do use Chrome. And the only difference there is it is build 160 vs 159. Are you using any extensions?
Of course, the obvious, have you cleared cookies/cache?
Tried logging out completely, clearing/closing browser, then logging back in with "remember me" checked?
I'm not trying to be condescending, but the more information as to what has been tried might provide some insight into the issue.

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!