PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > HOWTO: Use the forums

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 12:27 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbelux View Post
if you don't like my models just say so , and some of my models i create myself , as you now google3d have openprojects and evry one who uplode models must be

agree with some rules as evry one can edit your model ...........
No one is saying they do not like your models, but I just want some proof from the other designers that you have permission, and yes I am aware of the rules at the google 3d warehouse

I do not want the authorities to come here and shut us down because we are hosting something illegal, we just want to cover the site, and our interest in this site
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-30-2010, 12:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
STATE where I said I don't like your models
you ..... don't understand my ................. if rik say i cant uplode model i will withdraw
Old 05-30-2010, 12:29 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
provide me proof and I will re-approve the files

until that time, they stay unapproved
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-30-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
No one is saying they do not like your models, but I just want some proof from the other designers that you have permission, and yes I am aware of the rules at the google 3d warehouse

I do not want the authorities to come here and shut us down because we are hosting something illegal, we just want to cover the site, and our interest in this site
ok i understand you any way i made no good models (i uplode some of my models on 3d warehouse ) i will come back with some 100% me made models ,.........

it seems the time has come for me to fall on this project ..... see you in december
PROJECT FINISH status: FAILD
Old 05-30-2010, 12:45 PM

Jbelux. If you really love creating paper models, you have to actually build one yourself.

Either build something that someone else designed or take one that you have created and build it yourself. You HAVE to show us pictures of your build because members like myself really enjoy seeing the work of others.

Don't give up on model design. Just try your hand at building for a little while to see how things fit together.
Google Adsense
Old 05-30-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev0 View Post
Jbelux. If you really love creating paper models, you have to actually build one yourself.

Either build something that someone else designed or take one that you have created and build it yourself. You HAVE to show us pictures of your build because members like myself really enjoy seeing the work of others.

Don't give up on model design. Just try your hand at building for a little while to see how things fit together.
i never give up on the paper model is my destiny to build the 1/1 mode .... but only i faild here and i dont uplode pic of the model , i have a problem with cameras ..... i dont like to take pic or to be in a vid ......
Old 05-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Eternal Member

Copy Rights

First, I am not a copyright lawyer, just an American citizen (by birth).

I doubt that most of you who are reading this reply to an existent thread realize that THIS message is copyrighted, and not just because I say so, but because I wrote this as a piece of information under the United States copyright laws.

There is a photo hanging above my printer that is actually copyrighted because I created it, and I have not given anyone permission to copy it. If you wish to use it, you must have my permission IN WRITING first! (And you ain't gonna get permission to use this photo of my late wife!)

I know this, because The University of Texas required that two copies of my dissertation (which indicated on the opening page that it was copyrighted) be submitted to the Library of Congress for evidence of what was copyrighted. If material is copyrighted, you MUST have written permission to use it. If a person USES the work of another person, the user MUST have written permission to use said work.

Hang in there, Rick. In grade school Latin "Illigetay non carborundum"!

For the readers who don't read Latin : "Don't let the bastards grind you down!".

For the readers who don't know it, and probably don't care, I have BS, MS, and PhD degrees, not that it makes a damn bit of difference since I retired.

blueeyedbear

Last edited by blueeyedbear; 05-30-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 82.92 MB
Jbelux, as I understand it, Rick will gladly let you post the models IF you email the person that posted the model on 3D Warehouse and ask him/her if it is OK to make a paper model to upload. Then, if the owner sends you back an email saying that it is OK, then post your model and post his permission with your model. That's easy. If you owner says you can not use his model for distribution, then you can only make the paper model for yourself. We like the models, so please ask the owners first, and then attach a copy of the permission with your model. Rick really is not asking for that much. Thanks Jbelux. Dave
Old 05-30-2010, 02:50 PM

Copy Rights this is the probem for ex i need to get a full metal panic caracter ,
1 i need the tv tokyo or the anime creator approve ???
no i can make one in my contry are no
Copy Rights for this things ......... this gos for free models , but some i modify for a easy build ....... so i need to get alll permision 1 the airplane,car,gun original creator ,2 from the company who made this car,airplane,ship,3 from the 3d creator ........ sorry but i cant do this s i retaird from this project ...... for Copy Rights i need to email not only the 3d modeler but the company who create the model ,designer ........
Old 05-30-2010, 03:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
Thank you blueeyedbear, dave friesen and Rick. All I did was try to explain what jbelux had to do to get his files approved and I get called a 'liar' in post number 19. And when I ask for proof where I posted about not liking jbelux's models, the answer I got back was in post 22, no proof because I didn't say or post that I didn't like the models.

jbelux, calling me a liar without proof is called slander in my country and if need be I will take this matter further, so as a back up for me, I have saved a copy of the last 2 pages of this thread. I have done nothing wrong here.

Last edited by paulhbell; 05-30-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Google Adsense
Closed Thread