PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > HOWTO: Use the forums

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
Than you blueeyedbear, dave friesen and Rick. All I did was try to explain what jbelux had to do to get his files approved and I get called a 'liar' in post number 19. And when I ask for proof where I posted about not liking jbelux's models, the answer I got back was in post 22, no proof because I didn't say or post that I didn't like the models.

jbelux, calling me a liar without proof is called slander in my country and if need be I will take this matter further, so as a back up for me, I have saved a copy of the last 2 pages of this thread. I have done nothing wrong here.
man call you a lair not because you try to explain what i had to do to get my files approved i call you a lair because you say you like my models even i dont like them .... i need more practice with unfolding and editing .... you got a bad ideea
Old 05-30-2010, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
Ok, I've had enough of this now. provide proof of where I said I either like or dislike your models. Then I will shut up. I have never made either comment, you can check the same way I just have done, read through all your threads.

You have taking this too far now.

All you had to do was provide proof to Rick and that would have been that, instead you slander a member of this forum. And you say I got a bad idea.

Mods and admin, I know this has gone on further than it should have but I ask that you please leave this thread open.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:31 PM

Please close it - this is simply trash...
Old 05-30-2010, 03:32 PM

project was all rady abandon .....status fail way your are talk is pointless i fail ....... this is all..... and you are not geting nowhere with this im sorry for call you a liar are you happy now
Old 05-30-2010, 03:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTroll View Post
Please close it - this is simply trash...
What Ron said...people don't necessarily need to understand or agree with the rules of the group but they need to accept and abide by them without endless posts whining...
Old 05-30-2010, 03:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
No, I am not happy.

Don't worry oldtroll, I won't say another thing on this matter. I've finished on the forum with this, I won't be called a liar in the open forum and let it stand, weather jbelux says sorry or not. I will be taking advice about this matter.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Aviation Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Closed - nothing further good can come of this.