PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 05-30-2021, 04:26 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
I shall resume posting links here as new things get added to the shop! we have been might busy as of late so hopefully you will see a lot of stuff filtering through here. Will be posting both new and re-release of things from the sites in days past before the great ecard crash. Suffice it to say, backups are much better now
Old 05-31-2021, 07:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.70 MB
This week, the store includes:
-
Fokker D.III 1/33 Fokker D.III Paper Model – EcardModels
-
Albatros (Oeffag) D.III Ba. 253, Polish-Bolshevik War 1919-1920, 1/33 Albatros (Oef) D.III Polish Paper Model – EcardModels
-
Salmson 2A2, Polish-Bolshevik War 1919-1920, 1/33 Salmson 2A2 Polish Paper Model – EcardModels
- Breguet XIVB2,
Polish-Bolshevik War 1919-1920, 1/33 Breguet XIVB2 Polish Paper Model – EcardModels
- SPAD VIIC1 serial No: S.2489 and S. 4702 of Capitano Francesco Baracca 1/33 Aces Baracca SPAD VIIC1 Paper Model – EcardModels

- SPAD VIIC1 of adj. Mrcel Henriot https://ecardmodels.com/product/1-33...65-paper-model

We invite you to shop
Old 06-06-2021, 10:25 AM

New models in this week:
- Albatros W.4, Warnemunde Air Station, Baltic Sea, 1/33 Albatros W.4 Paper Model – EcardModels
- Ansaldo A.1 Balilla, 7. “Kosciuszko” Squadro, Merian C. Coope, Polish – Bolshevik War 1919-1920, 1/33 Ansaldo A.1 Balilla Polish Paper Model – EcardModels
- Breguet XIXB2, experimental painting from Poland, 1/33 Breguet XIXB2 Polish Paper Model – EcardModels
- Albatros D.III of Godwin Brumowski 1/33 Aces Brumowski Albatros D.III Paper Model – EcardModels
- Albatros D.II of Ltn. Karl Emil Schafer 1/33 Aces Albatros D.II Schafer Paper Model – EcardModels
Old 06-13-2021, 10:26 AM

This week at promotional prices:
- Curtiss P6-E, 17th Pursuit Squadron, Selfridge Field, 1934: 1/33 Curtis P-6E Hawk Paper Model - EcardModels
- SPAD VIIC1, 15. Fighter Squadron, June 1920: 1/33 SPAD VIIC1 Polish Paper Model - EcardModels
- Salmson 2A2, 91st Aero Squadron, American Expeditionary Forces: 1/33 Salmson 2A2 US 91st Sq Paper Model - EcardModels
- Albatros D.II (491/16), Ltn. Manfred von Richthofen, December 1916: 1/33 Aces Albatros D.II Richthofen Paper Model - EcardModels
- Albatros (Oeffag) D.III Ba. 253,Air Force of the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, July 1926: 1/33 Albatros (Oef) D.III Yugoslavia Paper Model - EcardModels
The promotion is valid for two weeks.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:16 PM

New models at promotional prices:
- S.P.A.D. VIIC1 from 10t Fighter Detachment (Polish-Bolshevic War)
- Breguet XIVA2 from polish school of shooting and bombardments
- Albatros (Oeffag) D.III Ba. 253 from Flik 42J
- Albatros D.II (491/16)of Ltn. Manfred von Richthofen (not red)
The promotion is validfor two weeks.

And apart from the promotion, Mark's model repainted by me
Siemens Schuckert D.III, Lt. Alfred Greven, JG.II/Jasta 12
Google Adsense
Old 06-18-2021, 05:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Over the last week or so, I've been re-listing kits made by Marek, about 50 listed so far....with many, many more to go. Remember, most of these are REISSUED kits, so make sure you have NOT purchased them before.....Any of the kits with covers that have "2019", "2020" & "2021" are NEW only to Ecardmodels. They have been available thru other distributors.

Shop Models - EcardModels <---direct link to only Marek kits
Old 06-18-2021, 05:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
In addition to re-listing Marek Kits, we have also been relisting repaints by Sergey Vlasenko....Fitter repaints and Marek Repaints

All of these kits have previously been issued on Ecardmodels. So check your model stash before you buy them to make sure you don't already have the kits.

Fitter repainted by Sergey ----> Shop Models - EcardModels

Marek repainted by Sergey ---> Shop Models - EcardModels
Old 06-18-2021, 10:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.20 GB
Red Jet Ferry is designed and built by me. Anubhav Mittra just want to sell my free model. And he is also using my pics of finished model. And the model on the cover sheet is also mine.
I took the free model from PC Game Ship Simulator uploaded by Vladimir Bednosheya on Google 3D warehouse, unfolded it in Pepakura and redraw into vector. Testbuilt is mine. Photos are mine. I also have fictional recolor of this ferry in MV Atlantis made by my Ukranian friend. It is also a free model.

Just uploaded Red Jet paper modelon DL section. The file is waiting for approval by Rick.

Last edited by Serg3t; 06-18-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-19-2021, 04:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.20 GB
The link to the Red Jet model on ecard [link removed until situation is resolved]

Last edited by Texman; 06-19-2021 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Remove link
Old 06-19-2021, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 328.53 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg3t View Post
Red Jet Ferry is designed and built by me. Anubhav Mittra just want to sell my free model. And he is also using my pics of finished model. And the model on the cover sheet is also mine.
I took the free model from PC Game Ship Simulator uploaded by Vladimir Bednosheya on Google 3D warehouse, unfolded it in Pepakura and redraw into vector. Testbuilt is mine. Photos are mine. I also have fictional recolor of this ferry in MV Atlantis made by my Ukranian friend. It is also a free model.

Just uploaded Red Jet paper modelon DL section. The file is waiting for approval by Rick.
No Sergey I sent Chris the wrong file, I designed a red jet and red funnel ferries my self , but yes I admit I used your pictures as they were of the same type of ferry, please forgive me for that.😢😭