PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 06-25-2022, 04:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.92 MB
Reprint of the USS SULACO model.

Hi, I don't know where with this announcement, if it's a better place to post it, I'll ask the administrators to move it, if it doesn't belong here at all, feel free to delete it.

CZ

Je to už neuvěřitelných 9 let, kdy jsme pro Vás s Honzou připravily tento výtisk modelu. Od té doby se ozvalo mnoho zájemců, kteří v té době byly příliš mladí nebo naznalí a tak jsem zavolal Honzovi a on dal svolení o opětovnému vytištění knihy. Za tu dobu se zdražilo úplně vše a tak se samozřejmě trochu zvedne i cena knihy. Vše ale záleží na počtu zájemců. V každém případě nejnižší cena za knihu je 1850 v případě že si jí objedná více jak 30 lidí a nejvyšší 2500,- když méně jak 10 lidí. Takže pokud máte o knihu zájem, pište na e-mail [email protected] a do předmětu napište SULACO nebo PATANA podel modelu o který budete mít zájem. Takže ještě pár informací pro lidi pro které je tato zpráva nebo informace o modelu sulaco uplná novinka
Jedná se o model USS SULACO z filmu vetřelci. Model má rozsah 165 stran A4. Tento model je volně stažitelný na stránkách sulaco. I při tom nejlevnějším copy centru kde vám jednu stránku vytisknou za 23,-, dáte za model 3900,-Kč. Po dohodě s Honzou vám nabízím tento model vytištěný za výše zmíněnou cenu. U modelu máte zaručenou jednolitost barev a kvalitní tisk laserovou technologií NET, model bude svázaný. Honza pro model vytvořil i obálkovou stránku. Za cenu výše uvedenou tak získáte velice unikátní model vytištěný na kvalitním papíře gramáže 200g/m2
Je možné vytisknout 3 verze modelu. SULACO 1, SULACO 3 a PATNA. Poslední objednávku přijímám na konci prázdnin tedy 31.8.2022

SPODNÍ HRANICE 10 LIDÍ UŽ BYLA PŘEKONÁNA TAKŽE MAX CENA ZA MODEL BUDE 2175,-

---

EN

It's been an incredible 9 years since Honza (alien99) and I (Roman Hruška) have prepared this copy of the model for you. Since then, there call me many interested people who were too young or ignorant at the time, so I called Honza and he gave permission to reprint the book. During that time, everything has become more expensive, and of course the price of the book will rise a bit. But it all depends on the number of applicants. In any case, the lowest price for a book is 1850 CZK if more than 30 people order it and the highest 2500 CZK, if less than 10 people. So if you are interested in the book, write to e-mail [email protected] and write SULACO or PATNA in the subject according to the model you will be interested in.

So some more information for people for whom this report or information about the sulaco model is completely new.

This is a model of the USS SULACO from the movie Aliens. The model has a range of 165 A4 pages. This model is freely downloadable at sulaco. Even with the cheapest copy center where they will print one page for 23 CZK, you will pay 3900 CZK for the model. In agreement with Honza, I offer you this model printed for the above-mentioned price. For the model, you are guaranteed uniformity of colors and quality printing with NET laser technology, the model will be bound. Honza also created an cover page for the paper model. For the price mentioned above, you will get a very unique model printed on quality paper weighing 200 g / m2
It is possible to print 3 versions of the model. SULACO 1, SULACO 3 and PATNA. I accept the last order at the end of the holidays, 31.8.2022

EDIT: THE LOWER LIMIT OF 10 PEOPLE HAS ALREADY BEEN EXCEEDED SO THE MAX PRICE FOR THE MODEL WILL BE 2175 CZK
Google Adsense
Old 06-25-2022, 05:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.92 MB
Reprint of the USS SULACO model.

here are some pictures for that
Attached Thumbnails
Reprint of the USS SULACO model.-sulaco-000.jpg   Reprint of the USS SULACO model.-sulaco-001.jpg   Reprint of the USS SULACO model.-sulaco-002.jpg