PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Kit Announcements

Old 07-02-2023, 01:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
[New] 1/72 North American B-25C-1 "ChatterBox"

Dear all,

I am thrilled to announce that my first commercial kit, after a long period of inactivity, is now available for your support on my online store at https://thaipaperwork.wixsite.com/on...25c-chatterbox.

This model is a 1/72 scale American medium bomber, the B-25C, which received tremendous assistance from Doug in its completion. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to him once again.

I would also like to express my deepest appreciation for all the support shown for my work. If you believe this model is worthy of additional financial contribution, you can add more dollars to show your support when you checkout. Your contributions will not only enable me to continue designing but also help cover the expenses of my daily life.

Rest assured, there are more exciting models on the horizon. I promise to deliver them to you soon.

[New] 1/72 North American B-25C-1 "ChatterBox"-181-north-american-b-25c-chatterbox_page-0001.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
[New] 1/72 North American B-25C-1 "ChatterBox"-181-north-american-b-25c-chatterbox_page-0001.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-02-2023, 02:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Got it. Thank you.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
Got it. Thank you.
Dear Karol,

I wanted to inform you that there were some missing pages in the kit you purchased. However, I have resolved the issue and reuploaded the corrected version to Buymeacoffee's server. Additionally, I send you the revised kit to you via email. Please accept my sincere apologies for the mistake.